Who's place in midfield does Styles take

If he's picked to start ?
Its a toss up between Jobe and Ahwah. Neil must be moved further forward though, he has been playing out of position for too long.
Flip of a coin between Jobe & Ekwah tbh. Both have their qualities but I don't think we can afford to have them in the same midfield, both just flit in & out of games & you need to be switched on in the centre of the park. At times it feels like Neil is carrying the pair of them but I don't think it will be as noticeable if there's someone else putting in a shift like Neil does.
Really wish we'd brought in a proper DM so Neil could have bit of freedom & not have to carry 2 players all of the time.
Spot on. Neil needs to be moved forward and given more freedom, he is wasted doing what he is asked to do.

Last edited:

Won't be fit till April.
What's the point of signing somebody on loan that can't play till then.🤷‍♂️
I said probably knowing our luck.
But aye what is the point of singhing a loan player who is not available.
Our resident medical experts on here will probably know the recovery time for an appendix.

I said probably knowing our luck.
But aye what is the point of singhing a loan player who is not available.
Our resident medical experts on here will probably know the recovery time for an appendix.
He'll likely be available from Huddersfield onwards.

Thought he sounded sh1t. Got told on here he was decent and I was wrong. Looked into it further and according to Millwall and Barnsley fans he is sh1t. Reserve left back/ reserve backup midfielder, squad filler.

Hopefully I’m wrong but unless we get a very unlikely free agent (Mvila…….) best midfield is Neil, Ekwah and Jobe. Unless Embo can force his way back into the equation or Rigg can break through, which both are half possible.

Jobes and Ekwah have both had occasional very good games for us this season. We really could do with them both hitting top form though for the run in……..

Back