Who's place in midfield does Styles take

Written in Jobes contract has to play every minute that can be the only the reason surely he gets picked at the moment.

Other than Burstow he’s been our worst player for months I can’t remember the last game he was a 6 out of 10.

Neil in the summer, that’s why he was brought in. Club aren’t in a hurry to bed him in because he’s seen as Neil’s replacement that and his surgery recovery

Depends if Styles is going to play the deepest of the three or on the left.

If as the deepest then he plays with Neil and one of Ekwah/Jobe rotating

If he plays more advanced, then Neil is the best sitter, and the other position is Ekwah/Jobe rotating

So it doesn’t depend :)

On Bellingham. He’s a young lad with a pleasant personality and there’s ability in there but once again how he stayed on the pitch yesterday for the full match was simply bewildering, in simple terms he is not being treat the same as other players. He was ok but not outstanding versus Stoke but overall has not warranted such regular selection over the course of the season. It doesn’t send out the right signals to the rest of the squad either.

Last edited:
Neil? What job is he doing? Any one of three, for me.
For me he does all the dogs work off the ball. Constantly organising, getting people into the right position, relieving pressure on the back line when the opposition are pressing high. When we are playing poorly, he struggles in an attacking sense but still does his defensive duty. Also, today he was the one that provided the outlet for Clarke to start his run.

Love the way the board always thinks any new signing is gonna be better than present players and needs to play.Have a look at the list that the poster PROVIDER put on here the other day,a huge list with only 2 making any impact on the first team.

Back