Who's Next? (After Moyles Gets Bullet In October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantHogweed

Striker
We've seen enough of moyes to know what to expect from him to start the season.

So when he trips through all the hurdles out the gate again, who's next?

Who's the up-and-comer that can actually rebuild our dumped toy box?

Let's have some names and reasons why...

How about Uwe Rosler? Not his first rodeo on a rebuild and still under 50 and doing good things at fleetwood town.

Alan Pardew, Steve McClaren, John Carver, Nigel Pearson or Alan Pardew.

Nee 'Arry?

Let's get a solid list together for Roker Report's next open email to martin bain... They've already forshadowed manager suggestions were coming....

Last edited:
By October Moyes will have probably have got Short at least half his investment back.. hes gannin neewhere man... he l be on a massive bonus to get it all back within his tenure.. The only way hes leaving is in a box..

We've seen enough of moyes to know what to expect from him to start the season.

So when he trips through all the hurdles out the gate again, who's next?

Who's the up-and-comer that can actually rebuild our dumped toy box?

Let's have some names and reasons why...

How about Uwe Rosler? Not his first rodeo on a rebuild and still under 50 and doing good things at fleetwood town.
You know the clubs in trouble when we will go after Arry!!! LOL

Chris Wilder would be my choice, worked his way up through the divisions with different clubs. Just won League 1 at a canter with Sheff Utd so he can work at a big club with high expectations. Worked miracles at Northampton with no money as well. He isn't a big name but he'd have lower league knowledge to get us some cheap players as we're not going to have a big budget to work with.

Chris Wilder would be my choice, worked his way up through the divisions with different clubs. Just won League 1 at a canter with Sheff Utd so he can work at a big club with high expectations. Worked miracles at Northampton with no money as well. He isn't a big name but he'd have lower league knowledge to get us some cheap players as we're not going to have a big budget to work with.

He's got sheffield united on first place in legue 1 and is his boyhood club, no?

Be surprised if he was looking to leave.

Alan Pardew, Steve McClaren, John Carver, Nigel Pearson or Alan Pardew.
Ffs.
Time to look outside the box....."get me Keegan on the line ":lol: - loved that Downfall version !
I suspect some funny little skunks will be working on an Safc version now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back