Who's Next? (After Moyles Gets Bullet In October)

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've seen enough of moyes to know what to expect from him to start the season.

So when he trips through all the hurdles out the gate again, who's next?

Who's the up-and-comer that can actually rebuild our dumped toy box?

Let's have some names and reasons why...

How about Uwe Rosler? Not his first rodeo on a rebuild and still under 50 and doing good things at fleetwood town.

It'll be whoever's just won League One manager of the month

By October Moyes will have probably have got Short at least half his investment back.. hes gannin neewhere man... he l be on a massive bonus to get it all back within his tenure.. The only way hes leaving is in a box..

Ffs man, De Fanti could get Short half his investment back it's not that difficult a task.
Moyes is hopeless and will prove it in the close season and first 3 months of next season.
I genuinely fear for us next season. There will be loads leaving and being replaced by frees , loans and cheapies.
We think this season has been painful, just wait til next.:oops:

Ffs man, De Fanti could get Short half his investment back it's not that difficult a task.
Moyes is hopeless and will prove it in the close season and first 3 months of next season.
I genuinely fear for us next season. There will be loads leaving and being replaced by frees , loans and cheapies.

That is the worry.

If the clearout is done in the summer and the free and cheaps is all we see in the first window, the job won't be all that attractive...

Rosler? Hasn't he fucked up a few jobs in the Championship?

Simon Grayson would be my choice - knows the Championship, has a consistently good track record in that division.

But the reality is that Ellis Short only ever appoints managers who are out of work, so probably Bob Bradley or Alan Pardew or Aitor Karanka would get it.

And there you have it... he was employed for a reason.. Hes a puppet.. a yes man..I really cant see Moyes doing anything in the transfer market in the summer.. a lot will leave, but I cant see many, if any coming in..

Not some old nacker ... Bain should earn his crust by finding an up-and-coming manager -another Pochettino or Howe. I don't know who, but neither am I getting paid Bain's salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back