Whole point of a DOF..

And none of us should be surprised. This tit thought Beale was a good manager then gave Dodds the f***ing job, as it stands right now he’s a walking disaster.
Imagine what damaged he could do with whatever monies he’s given from the inevitable sale of Clarke and co.

Also "top 2 should be our target"
Also "Beale is a perfect fit"
Also "best training session I've ever seen"
Also "we'll just plod on"

The next thing I want to hear is "goodbye"
I do not want a goodbye just the door shutting when he leaves

I disagree mate. Can’t imagine clubs beating down the door for their services
There's always takers. We've moved the likes of Scowen and McFadzean on in recent years. Found clubs for Lihadji and Bennette. They're young lads with potential. It's a world away from the 'deadwood' we've been lumbered with in the past - older players on big wages winding down contracts.

Bishop
Triantis
Seelt
Hjelde
Styles
Pembele
Mundle
Aouchiche
Dack
Jobe
Mayenda
Rusyn
Hemir
Burstow

Imagine if you will a manager signing that lot and still being in a job
Apart from Bellingham, none of the rest have done owt they can be proud of. If Rusyn, Seelt and Aouchiche, maybe one or two more, had come in with players ready for first team Championship football they might have had a platform. Bringing them in with a pile up of other hopefuls provides no structure or developmental support. Remember the target was at least the play offs.

There's always takers. We've moved the likes of Scowen and McFadzean on in recent years. Found clubs for Lihadji and Bennette. They're young lads with potential. It's a world away from the 'deadwood' we've been lumbered with in the past - older players on big wages winding down contracts.
I’m sticking with my description mate. They are of no use to us imho. The very definition of deadwood.

The whole model is bollocks aswell. We wont bring a decent manager in because theyll want to bring in some of their own staff yet we seem to demand to them theyd need to work under Dodds and fkn Proctor. Its absolutely mental.

Back