Whole point of a DOF..

Isn't the whole point of a modern day DOF to ensure a manager doesn't fill a club with a plethora of dead wood?

All we seem to have achieved is allowed Speakman to fill the club with masses of deadwood instead of a traditional manager.

It isnt working. Why is Speakman still in a job ?
I wouldn’t call any of those players deadwood.

Too much inexperience, but not a lot of deadwood.

Isn't the whole point of a modern day DOF to ensure a manager doesn't fill a club with a plethora of dead wood?

All we seem to have achieved is allowed Speakman to fill the club with masses of deadwood instead of a traditional manager.

It isnt working. Why is Speakman still in a job ?
My theory for what it’s worth.

Years ago Speakman dreamt of him and Dodds running a big football club, doing whatever it is they please. Later they somehow convinced KLD, who was bored and fancied a laugh, to allow them the dream. It’s now a living experiment they all know will never be taken away from them so they don’t give a feck.

My theory for what it’s worth.

Years ago Speakman dreamt of him and Dodds running a big football club, doing whatever it is they please. Later they somehow convinced KLD, who was bored and fancied a laugh, to allow them the dream. It’s now a living experiment they all know will never be taken away from them so they don’t give a feck.
Neither should be anywhere near where they are .

Back