Who wants to be a millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions are piss easy compared to what they used to be that last man the lawyer I would have only needed a lifeline on the name of the Russian spacecraft. On the old ones they were much more niche
Questions are a bit too easy for me still. Last bloke's £32k question was which horse became the first horse to win back to back Grand National's since Red Rum. More like a £2k or £4k question that.
Beat to it

Only easy if you know the answer. I don't imagine most people would know the answer to that question, unless they cared about horseracing.

Sure but last years grand national winner for £32k is quite easy relatively speaking. 10-20 years ago might be different.

I didn't know like the jagermeister question, largely cos I'm a teetotaller, but that was an earlier question.

Last edited:
Sure but last years grand national winner for £32k is quite easy relatively speaking. 10-20 years ago might be different.

I didn't know like the jagermeister question, largely cos I'm a teetotaller, but that was an earlier question.
Wouldn't have a clue, I have no interest in horse racing whatsoever.

Wouldn't have a clue, I have no interest in horse racing whatsoever.

I don't either, I didn't even watch it, but because it was a famous horse in the news a lot just last year cos it carried out a feat only done by Red Rum.

Ask me who won the 2015 Grand national I wouldn't have clue.

Last edited:
Here is a quiz with all 13 UK million pound questions if anyone wants to have a go.

I got 6. One was a lucky guess (the butterfly one)

There’s we’re probably 3 I would have felt confident enough to play on. THe Chester le Street And American triple crown wouldn’t have needed the options
7 for me but reckon only two I would have played on.

Here is a quiz with all 13 UK million pound questions if anyone wants to have a go.

There’s we’re probably 3 I would have felt confident enough to play on. THe Chester le Street And American triple crown wouldn’t have needed the options

I also got 6, I'd have been confident on those 2 and the Oberon 1

I got 9, but about half were 'inspired' guesses that I would never have gambled on. I also talked myself out of at least two correct answers.

Only easy if you know the answer. I don't imagine most people would know the answer to that question, unless they cared about horseracing.
Exactly , I watched an old one with Barry from Eggheads on today, he had no idea which group Kevin Rowland was lead singer with and used lifeline on it
I got 9, but about half were 'inspired' guesses that I would never have gambled on. I also talked myself out of at least two correct answers.
13 for me.... But I watched a video of all the million pound questions earlier today

Last edited:
I got eleven got the butterfly and Borodin's profession wrong. The planets ones were complete guesses. Only the ones I would be one hundred % sure of getting were the sports ones. If I was in the television studio I would be very nervous.

Only 5 for me and just the one I would've been absolutely certain to go for. Which probably indicates I'd never get anywhere near the million pound question in the first place.

I got 5 but I only knew 3 and to be fair, 2 of those I only know because I'd seen the clips on YouTube. The CLS one is the only one I would know with no prior Millionaire watching

8 for me no clue on butterfly, planet or volt one

Only 100% confident enough to play on CLS, triple crown, Bomadier Billy Wells and Googol
I got 5 but I only knew 3 and to be fair, 2 of those I only know because I'd seen the clips on YouTube. The CLS one is the only one I would know with no prior Millionaire watching
See above I suppose its about what your interests are . The 4 I knew I think aren't that difficult but that only down to the fact I knew them . Last night I knew every question the lawyer guy had other than the Russian spacecraft one and the one about mountain shoes which was a £300 question :oops:
I got eleven got the butterfly and Borodin's profession wrong. The planets ones were complete guesses. Only the ones I would be one hundred % sure of getting were the sports ones. If I was in the television studio I would be very nervous.
Key point aswell I once went to an initial interview to try and get on the chase and even that was much harder than it is watching from home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back