Who the f**k is this melt on The Chase

Unlucky.. the wasted Batman time migth have been the difference

in what way? although I can guess what you will say
I've watched probably 50 episodes and I've only ever seen 1 of the "experts" give an incorrect answer once. No f***ing way is that possible. Even all the Eggheads combined couldn't get THAT lucky.

There's no f***ing way is that fat white cockney fella and the big black dude getting 100% right every week. Na. The white one can't even say "ask" properly man the peanut.

I've watched probably 50 episodes and I've only ever seen 1 of the "experts" give an incorrect answer once. No f***ing way is that possible. Even all the Eggheads combined couldn't get THAT lucky.

There's no f***ing way is that fat white cockney fella and the big black dude getting 100% right every week. Na. The white one can't even say "ask" properly man the peanut.
Gerroutofit, they get beat all the time

Gerroutofit, they get beat all the time
It's rigged to fuck man. They're either feeding the "experts" the answers on that little telly that they have, or, no matter what button the experts press the right answer pops up. Them 2 blokes are thick as fuck man, haway.

And PS, Deal or No Deal, it wasn't a real banker on the phone, ynar.. ;)

you need to give the drink up then , cos all of em ( chasers) regularly get questions wrong , its the best quiz show on tv.

Eh? :lol: Pretty sure there hasn't been an episode where they have got every question correct nevermind 50.

They get a few wrong in most episodes man you big dopey herbert.

The team beat the fat bloke in the final chase on Monday and won the money.

Back