Who the f**k is this melt on The Chase

It's rigged to fuck man. They're either feeding the "experts" the answers on that little telly that they have, or, no matter what button the experts press the right answer pops up. Them 2 blokes are thick as fuck man, haway.

And PS, Deal or No Deal, it wasn't a real banker on the phone, ynar.. ;)

His mam was my teacher at school in year 7 many years ago :D

OP must be on medication. I watch it all the time & I've seen Bradley mention only a few times during a show that the chaser that was on hadn't gotten a question wrong yet. It's obviously not a regular occurance.

I thought that mark 'the beast' Labette was called the beast cos he's a fat twat. Turns out the way you pronounce his surname is the same as the French word for beast

I've watched probably 50 episodes and I've only ever seen 1 of the "experts" give an incorrect answer once. No f***ing way is that possible. Even all the Eggheads combined couldn't get THAT lucky.

There's no f***ing way is that fat white cockney fella and the big black dude getting 100% right every week. Na. The white one can't even say "ask" properly man the peanut.

they get beat all the time man. :lol: are you sure you're watching the whole show and not just a highlights reel of correct answers on youtube?

they get beat all the time man. :lol: are you sure you're watching the whole show and not just a highlights reel of correct answers on youtube?
I only watched it for the first 3 or 4 months when it started and only ever saw the woman get a single question wrong. Compare that to Eggheads, where a whole team of clever bastards continuously get many questions wrong, and I'd say something doesn't smell right.

And btw, people making out I'm a lunatic, I'm not the first person to accuse the Chase of being fake...

The Chase fans ‘absolutely disgusted’ as players lose huge jackpot over timing ‘fix’

The Chase: Fans brand show a FIX after Paul Sinha loses game following poor performance

Did Bradley Walsh 'fix' The Chase by reading the questions too slowly? | Metro News

The Chase viewers insist show is ‘fixed’ following THAT scandal

personally i think that it is fixed in a certain way to make the chaser more likely to win,

sometimes it is just ridiculous the amount of bias the chaser has

you can tell when a team isnt meant to win

I thought that mark 'the beast' Labette was called the beast cos he's a fat twat. Turns out the way you pronounce his surname is the same as the French word for beast
It was neither, it’s the fact he married his much younger cousin.

I only watched it for the first 3 or 4 months when it started and only ever saw the woman get a single question wrong. Compare that to Eggheads, where a whole team of clever bastards continuously get many questions wrong, and I'd say something doesn't smell right.

And btw, people making out I'm a lunatic, I'm not the first person to accuse the Chase of being fake...

The Chase fans ‘absolutely disgusted’ as players lose huge jackpot over timing ‘fix’

The Chase: Fans brand show a FIX after Paul Sinha loses game following poor performance

Did Bradley Walsh 'fix' The Chase by reading the questions too slowly? | Metro News

Sore losers.

Why would they need to fix it to ensure the contestants lost in one episode and then fix it for the contestants in another? :lol:

The reality is, the chasers entire lives revolve around quizzing and therefore the vast majority of the time they will beat a group of average joes.

Back