Who Sacked Beale

Add this to the “RTG myths” thread
Here he is chief club defender
Look back he loves an interview
You continued blindly following and praising this lot
His arrogance is regressing us, a blind man can see it
You’ll be championing the hapless dodds no doubt when he gets the gig full time

No way of earth KLD wasn't at the heart of the decision to do it imo. Speakman will run the day to say stuff footy wise but out like that KLD and other owners will have say.

Always amused me when people thought someone like Levy could sack a manager without bothering to consult the owner first

Here he is chief club defender
Look back he loves an interview
You continued blindly following and praising this lot
His arrogance is regressing us, a blind man can see it
You’ll be championing the hapless dodds no doubt when he gets the gig full time
Are you sure you’ve got the right poster? I said the Beale appointment was shit at the time and didn’t change my mind. I’ve said I think the club have thrown the season away and the players won’t know what they’re playing / aiming for. Nor do the fans. BCB I said was crazy. I think Dodds would be a poor appointment based on his record so far

I think you’ve got the wrong poster. Or you’re just making that up if you do mean me

I just dont think Speakman gets interviewed much. Just because things are poor right now doesn’t mean I’ll pretend things I don’t think are true. He gets interviewed after summer transfer windows and when we appoint a new manager. Occasionally he’ll be asked by a publication like the Athletic for a longer piece. It’s not like he’s in the papers every week until things go badly

He didn’t actually get sacked, he’s still picking the team and delivering world class coaching sessions in a full body Mike Dodds suit. Would explain a lot

Dreyfus and Sartori or Speakman? Interesting as apparently Sartori was the messenger. A very pertinent question IMO.
Why does it matter? It was the board, so will be a joint decision. They will have discussed it together before doing it and making it official. They will have all agreed and came to the decision. Who it was that contacted MB to tell him is irrelevant.

Why does it matter? It was the board, so will be a joint decision. They will have discussed it together before doing it and making it official. They will have all agreed and came to the decision. Who it was that contacted MB to tell him is irrelevant.
Of more interest is who sacked Mowbray. I have a pet theory that it was an impulsive KLD decision rather than a Speakman one

The spreadsheet(data) it runs the footballing side man. All the data was pointing one way under Beale alarmingly so as well, some of those graphs I saw were like the big dipper they hit a steep decline when he took over. The fans stuff was just noise to those running the show, people should surely get it by now they don't give a shite what the fans think or say. I do think it will have largely been kld and Juan mind as I think speakman isn't man enough to admit his wrongs.
Will have been this and rightly so, fans (vast majority of us) couldn't run this club or any club we support as we are way to invested. Imagine owning the club after a 5-0 hammering they'd be nobody left but after a 5-0 everyone would have improved contracts.

I am not up to speed with the politics of who’s who, travel up to games n come home, no one on this thread or any group of fans speak for me. So seriously, educate me.
OK. I’d say a group of supporters over a certain age, maybe 50+. Nowt to do with politics I’d assume.

Back