Who Sacked Beale

100%
He was meant to be doing a talk in with senior supporters on Thursday backed out due to a ‘funeral’ coincidence I think not, he’s quiet as a mouse since the Beale fiasco
He’s feeling the pressure and so he should
What the f... are senior supporters?

Dreyfus and Sartori or Speakman? Interesting as apparently Sartori was the messenger. A very pertinent question IMO.
In my opinion, this is how it goes. Speakman thinks that Beale has to go, so he presents an informative, detailed, precise and accurate business case to KLD, in this instance the results.
Speakman doesn’t want anyone to think he’s shit at his job, so he hires a couple of posters on here to spread the word, he’s great, it’s a work in progress, we are two windows ahead of everyone else and we have built a crèche in the academy. Everyone needs to love Speakman as much as he does.

I noticed at the pre-match press session that someone asked Dodds about when "Beale Left"
it wouldn't surprise me at all if after the Hume snub, the instruction to the players to turn up the next day for training, he got a bollocking and he decided to go back to his house in Scotland and quit.

I noticed at the pre-match press session that someone asked Dodds about when "Beale Left"
it wouldn't surprise me at all if after the Hume snub, the instruction to the players to turn up the next day for training, he got a bollocking and he decided to go back to his house in Scotland and quit.
I’m starting to think the club got wind of his burner twitter and used that to go for misconduct. His record of W4 D2 L6 isn’t great but isn’t diabolical either. It doesn’t stand out as something to make you change your mind on a man you’d given a longish contract to. The twitter account was critical of the club, fans and model. I know they get gagging orders but MB has been suspiciously quiet too, you’d think he be bleating on about not being given a fair chance.

Surely Speakman is under some pressure from the top though, he simply has to be, and if he’s not it’s gross incompetence.

People will argue because they are blinded by league one. However let’s use Alex Neil as an example here…

He done a great job getting us up. If he didn’t piss off to Stoke, and stayed and was given rule over transfers and signed some of the shite Speakman has, and took us backwards, big questions would be asked.

Add to that the decision to sack Tony (too early imo), the decision to hire Beale who pretty much everyone could see was a mistake, then get rid and put his mate in charge. It’s all stacking up and his posistion should be seriously in jeopardy.
Suppose on the shit signing? As long as we are in/going to be in profit he will be safe. Once the model sales go through he will be well in profit and collecting his bonus.

Back