Who is still boycotting?

Here man to gan on holiday ya have to pas through the toon

Isn’t that what they were chatting at the derby?

You’ve been badly missed.

You think the club really should kiss your disloyal arse?

So you’ve stayed through Moyes, Bain, Grayson, Coleman, Methven, Donald, Parkinson, Beale, two relegations, four seasons in the third tier and you are blaming KLD?

See ya.
40 years I had a season ticket, you can't question my loyalty. 10 years after duffing it, not an email, letter, telephone call or a flyer.

Club is rotten

Love our away fans . Home fans fickle as fuck .
They leave after 80 mins even when we are winning. Very strange behaviour 😬
Between those that pay their hard earned to attend every game and those that never go apart from maybe a couple of times a year........who should keep quiet. :lol:
40 years I had a season ticket, you can't question my loyalty. 10 years after duffing it, not an email, letter, telephone call or a flyer.

Club is rotten
Not just this club , more football in general.
Loyalty counts for nothing.
Money counts for everything.
I could pack in my corporate Quinns ST end of month and get no communication from the club. A business as football is should have a whole department dedicated to renewals and getting in contact with those who don't renew to ask why.
Yes they will get very direct answers but at least they build up a database of why and maybe have a chance of converting them back to being ST holders.
A few seasons later I could decide to return to Safc , wave a wad of cash at them and be welcomed with open arms and no better/worse thought of than those who had stayed with the club.

Last edited:

Back