Who is still boycotting?

I'm up in Edinburgh tomorrow so I'll unfortunately miss the match, but will be there in spirit 🙌

Hawaaaay the lads

Never been since we played Man City in league Cup Final in 2014. We played Hull in FA Cup the week after, enquired about an extra two season tickets in between. We played a reserve team v Hull, gave up, game is fucked, ruined by money......Did not renew my four season tickets and never had any communication from the club since?
You’ve been badly missed.

You think the club really should kiss your disloyal arse?
I’m not going like. Really cba anymore. Not renewing either. Thank you KLD for trying to kill my love of Sunderland A.F.C.
So you’ve stayed through Moyes, Bain, Grayson, Coleman, Methven, Donald, Parkinson, Beale, two relegations, four seasons in the third tier and you are blaming KLD?

See ya.

Last edited:
You’ve been badly missed.

You think the club really should kiss your disloyal arse?

So you’ve stayed through Moyes, Bain, Grayson, Coleman, Methven, Donald, Parkinson, Beale, two relegations, four seasons in the third tier and you are blaming KLD?

See ya.

All the way since Reid.

At no point during that entire time did I feel my support was taken for granted. Until this season when that skinny little scumbag gave half our ground to the mags, stashed all the Stewart money and tried to do things on the cheap.

He has failed at everything. It’s not a case of just poor performance from people under him, he is completely disinterested in the club and shows zero ambition for us to be anything more than what we are now.

Under him, we will stagnate in this league in the hope that we clag together some young players who can mount a playoff push once every few years, same as Middlesbrough do

Was toying with the idea of giving it a miss last week as I’ve a load of jobs to do before going back to work, however I’m now suitably enthused now Beale ball has been removed.
I’ll be in the Navy club for midday, won’t have owa many cos I think I might be on the bench tomorrow.

All the way since Reid.

At no point during that entire time did I feel my support was taken for granted. Until this season when that skinny little scumbag gave half our ground to the mags, stashed all the Stewart money and tried to do things on the cheap.

He has failed at everything. It’s not a case of just poor performance from people under him, he is completely disinterested in the club and shows zero ambition for us to be anything more than what we are now.

Under him, we will stagnate in this league in the hope that we clag together some young players who can mount a playoff push once every few years, same as Middlesbrough do
He hasn’t failed at everything and there’s been a lot of investment behind the scenes (not in tidying up the SOL mind!). This season has been a mess on many fronts including the Mags shambles and the whole club needs to have a re-think about its direction, policies and recruitment. The Beale farce must be a watershed in the current regimes reign.

Stopping your long term support though?
Me :cool:

KLD OUT
Enjoy.

Last edited:
He hasn’t failed at everything and there’s been a lot of investment behind the scenes (not in tidying up the SOL mind!). This season has been a mess on many fronts including the Mags shambles and the whole club needs to have a re-think about its direction, policies and recruitment. The Beale farce must be a watershed in the current regimes reign.

Enjoy.
In what ?

Enjoy.

Where?
In what ?

Small screens in front of KLDs seat so he can watch the match without looking at the field that’s literally in front of him?

AOL
Recruitment
Scouts
Data Science
Academy Manager
Playing staff (have a look at our last regular side under the last owners only a few years ago)

It’s not perfect at all, I’m not saying that, but saying KLD isn’t interested etc is untrue. We haven’t built on finishing in the play offs from last season, recruitment in the last two/three windows has proven uninspiring and only investment in proven players and a quality head coach who is allowed a say on club policy and recruitment will ever see us promoted to the Premier League.

Back