Who gives an 10 million pound

Does anyone with a finance background know what the money is more likely to be secured against, is it more likely to be the ground/aol - or would it be their shares ?

Does anyone with a finance background know what the money is more likely to be secured against, is it more likely to be the ground/aol - or would it be their shares ?
The ground would be a strange one. If they had the stadium as security what would they do rent it back to the club? What if the club could not meet the rent obligations ? Sell the ground for housing. Which developer would pull a football stadium down and attempt to develop property on the land?

I can’t put my finger on it.

However, it certainly sames dodgy or something doesn’t same quite right. Us the fans aren’t been told the whole truth.
Even though the truth may displease us.

The ground would be a strange one. If they had the stadium as security what would they do rent it back to the club? What if the club could not meet the rent obligations ? Sell the ground for housing. Which developer would pull a football stadium down and attempt to develop property on the land?
This stuff has happened dozens of times to non league and div 1&2 teams. No reason for fans of a big club like safc to be getting worried becau........oh.

He claimed that the lift and speakers at the SoL were going to be fixed now we’ve had this £9 million. The inference is clearly that they didn’t have the money to do it before.

Speakers have been broken where I sit in the SouthEast corner for ages. Keep hearing SD going on about them but still not been fixed. I'd rather he fixed the team first like.

The ONLY hope I have for SAFC at present is that this loan will lead to more. That's pretty depressing considering we have no concrete evidence that it will. We'll find out soon enough, though, as the current regime are almost guaranteed to fail.

The ONLY hope I have for SAFC at present is that this loan will lead to more. That's pretty depressing considering we have no concrete evidence that it will. We'll find out soon enough, though, as the current regime are almost guaranteed to fail.
You think giving them more money to spend is a good idea? I have huge concerns about that.

He didn't say they couldn't afford to fix a lift. He said that things had been neglected over the last few years and he has a list as long as long as his arm of things that need to be fixed. A lift is one example he gave and also gave a couple of others.

People have removed the context to be more negative.

Why had the lift not been fixed though, they knew it needed doing but didn’t do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think giving them more money to spend is a good idea? I have huge concerns about that.
No. I hope that the £10m is a precursor to them taking full control. The current regime is doomed to fail regardless of funds as they're f***ing dumb. All of my hopes are pinned on the stealth takeover theory.

There are no outstanding charges filed at Companies House for any of Sunderland, SAFC or Madrox. Whilst it's possible a charge document could be filed later, at the moment there is no evidence of any security whatsoever.
The charges will be publicly available soon from the companies house

Previous charges (see SUNDERLAND LIMITED - Filing history (free information from Companies House) ) have emerged within 5 days of the facility being granted. If there are charges to emerge, this is a very late filing.

Last edited:

Back