Who Do You Think You Are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No chance of me being related to English royalty . There is a family legend that we're descendants of Brian Boru but that was my grandads craic and he was a notorious Irish story teller . Often some truth in these family stories though ..anyway he never left me out ..Brian or me grandad .

A couple of other things that I have discovered about ancestors is that in 1999 the American statistician / maths professor Joseph Chang demonstrated that all native Europeans today share one common ancestor who lived as recently as around the year 1400. It is not know if they were male or female.
Second, 20% of the native Europeans who were alive in the year 1000 have no living ancestors today as their family lines have completely died out.

Colin Farrell - whose recent luck with being in good films matches @tunstall birdman's luck with women

That's the one. I reckon Birdman looks a bit more like him than he does Danny. Mind, I have only met him the once at the Charity Match years back so he could have changed a bit by now. He's a nice and good looking lad and as creepy as this may sound I don't actually get why women aren't lining up for him. Don't think I will ever understand that. Maybe it's his cooking or something.

Talking Colin Farrell. I think the most recent movie I watched with him in was the one set in New York where he travels in time and falls in love with a poorly, young woman. Russell Crowe played the devil. But again, my memory comes and goes at the moment am afraid so I wouldn't be able to tell you which film it was. I remember enjoying it to a degree though. Am sure he's been in quite a few movies but on the spot I would probably fail to name five of them.

And talking five, @Sneech should resurrect his Friday Top Fives but instead of music names find a different actor/actress for their best movies. Could begin with Farrell. :lol:

Right, nap time. :(

That's the one. I reckon Birdman looks a bit more like him than he does Danny. Mind, I have only met him the once at the Charity Match years back so he could have changed a bit by now. He's a nice and good looking lad and as creepy as this may sound I don't actually get why women aren't lining up for him. Don't think I will ever understand that. Maybe it's his cooking or something.

Talking Colin Farrell. I think the most recent movie I watched with him in was the one set in New York where he travels in time and falls in love with a poorly, young woman. Russell Crowe played the devil. But again, my memory comes and goes at the moment am afraid so I wouldn't be able to tell you which film it was. I remember enjoying it to a degree though. Am sure he's been in quite a few movies but on the spot I would probably fail to name five of them.

And talking five, @Sneech should resurrect his Friday Top Fives but instead of music names find a different actor/actress for their best movies. Could begin with Farrell. :lol:

You've not read his poems on here then

:D

I scare them off when I whip out my poetry book.

He has managed to kiss a girl in the last decade though. You facking cant.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back