White supremacists matching in Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the recent Ross Kemp series? There was one set in Texas exploring the likelihood of a race war and they were at a pretty small scale white nationalist demo where the anti fascists turned up. Like I say, it was small but got very heated and both sides were tooled up without AK47's, m16's and shotguns... which is their right in Texas. Amazing it didn't turn into a shooting match, f***ing mental.
What were they tooled up with then?

Slavery is understandably still a sensitive issue down there, mind.

Robert E. Lee was one of the more "enlightened" Confederates and had a far more nuanced view on slavery than most of his contemporaries. He essentially viewed it as a necessary evil to "educate" the black race in order to prepare them for better things. Very much an advocate of the "white man's burden."

Still wrong in the grand scheme of things but in the context of his era he was one of the more respectable Confederates.
I read he was in two minds of which side to fight for but sided with the south due to loyalty to his state, which is fair enough really.
dare say id be out protesting as well if I was from there. though id rather not be associated with the clear lunatics that have joined in, I'm sure there will be a lot of decent people among them who just don't want the statue removed.

I read he was in two minds of which side to fight for but sided with the south due to loyalty to his state, which is fair enough really.
dare say id be out protesting as well if I was from there. though id rather not be associated with the clear lunatics that have joined in, I'm sure there will be a lot of decent people among them who just don't want the statue removed.
So you d be on the pro racist's side in this debate?

f***ing hell. These people are WHITE SUPREMACISTS

So you agree with the white supremicists and Nazis on this point. Glad we got that clear.

I'm sure they would agree with me that the sky is blue. I must be a Nazi then.

I wouldn't be marching with that lot like.

Only on the SMB would you get people defending white supremacists. It'd be funny if it wasn't such an awful topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back