Whisky

Yes whiskybroker and Rattray are favourites of mine and i’d never previously heard of.
Enjoying the Rattray Tobermory and their value ( free shipping and free sample with every order) is superb.

Just looking at various 15 year olds, from my beloved Glenfarclas 15 to the likes of Glencadam and even Glendronach etc, all around £55 to £65 and you get Glenturret at £105 :lol:
can piss right off
Amazon are putting it on deal of the day tomorrow.

I got it for £38 last time it went on, nee idea what it'll be this time
Edradour my friend.
Had my eye on that for a while, loads of love for it on here, but haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
Ballechin is probably what I’ve bought most of lately. Purchased every manzanilla cask I can find.
Had a sample of one of the Ballechin Manzanilla cask that you kindly sent and it’s a mighty fine dram. Will be looking to pick one up for myself.

I’ll be passing on the Bunna, it’s not a distillery that really suits my palate (too sherried for me) although I have got a couple of unopened bottles of a Bunna bourbon cask that Cadenheads released a few moths ago.

Had my eye on that for a while, loads of love for it on here, but haven't tried it yet.
Like the Edradour by Signatory, find it far better than the official bottlings. Odd really given Signatory own Edradour...or is it Edradour own Signatory ? ;)

What time do deals of the day go up ? Just checked and still the usual price.
Shouldn't buy anything else this week but will buy a stock bottle if on decent offer.

Last edited:
Like the Edradour by Signatory, find it far better than the official bottlings. Odd really given Signatory own Edradour...or is it Edradour own Signatory ? ;)

What time do deals of the day go up ? Just checked and still the usual price.
Shouldn't buy anything else this week but will buy a stock bottle if on decent offer.
Last night it said 'Upcoming Deal' for 06:50 this morning.

Nee sign of it, I don't think it'll have been and gone already. I'll keep my eyes peeled but keep checking back (I got it on 7th June for £38.95)

Last night it said 'Upcoming Deal' for 06:50 this morning.

Nee sign of it, I don't think it'll have been and gone already. I'll keep my eyes peeled but keep checking back (I got it on 7th June for £38.95)
I've checked from about 07:30 this morning.
Will keep checking
ta

Has anyone tried Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair?

I'm a fan of their 12yo and the NAS is available for £22.50 with subscribe & save:-
It’s good, I like it. I’ve got it on a shop and save repeat order and if the price goes up I just cancel that delivery.

It was £33 in Morrisons last week so for £22.50 it’s a no brainier

Has anyone tried Bunnahabhain Stiuireadair?

I'm a fan of their 12yo and the NAS is available for £22.50 with subscribe & save:-
Depends what you like, I absolutely hated it and ended up blending it with something else (one of the few bottles I've had to do that with). Not a patch on the 12yo IMO, but others who like sherried whiskies rate it so just down to individual taste really.....

Depends what you like, I absolutely hated it and ended up blending it with something else (one of the few bottles I've had to do that with). Not a patch on the 12yo IMO, but others who like sherried whiskies rate it so just down to individual taste really.....
Same, I found it to be borderline undrinkable and I love Bunna.
It’s good, I like it. I’ve got it on a shop and save repeat order and if the price goes up I just cancel that delivery.

It was £33 in Morrisons last week so for £22.50 it’s a no brainier
All down to personal taste, it's a steal at that price if you like it.

Last edited:
Amazon were scared that you'd buy it all...

Nee idea what's happened.
To be honest I shouldn't really be buying anything else for a while, but would make an exception to add this as a stock bottle.
Apart from the 105 which can be stupid value, I still think the 15 is the best of their core range, including the 21 and 25 which I both really like.

Back