Whisky

I managed to get hold of some imported buffalo trace, the 45% stuff :D :cool: Unreal, you used to get it over here as standard once over but they changed it to 40% and although still nice it's nowhere near as nice. I fell in love with bourbon after first trying this
I've got a bottle of Noahs Mill on the go well worth a try if you like bourbon, the one I've got is bottled at 57.1% takes a fair bit water but nice.

I've got a bottle of Noahs Mill on the go well worth a try if you like bourbon, the one I've got is bottled at 57.1% takes a fair bit water but nice.
Never had Noah's Mill but always fancied trying it. I've got some pearler's stashed away like, an Elijah Craig 18 (as well as the no longer available 12) A Henry McKenna 10, an E H Taylor Single Barrel and the jewel in the crown - a Rock Hill Farms single barrel. Not sure when I'll get round to opening any of those like but I will at some point :cool:

Never had Noah's Mill but always fancied trying it. I've got some pearler's stashed away like, an Elijah Craig 18 (as well as the no longer available 12) A Henry McKenna 10, an E H Taylor Single Barrel and the jewel in the crown - a Rock Hill Farms single barrel. Not sure when I'll get round to opening any of those like but I will at some point :cool:
nice stash !

I’d recommend checking out Joseph Magnus. Not that easy to get hold of in this country, unfortunately. Weller 12 and Angels Envy are decent too.

Last edited:
I’d recommend checking out Joseph Magnus. Not that easy to get hold of in this country, unfortunately. Weller 12 and Angels Envy are decent too.
They reckon if you mix Weller 12 with Old Antique it's pretty much pappy... First time I've heard of Joseph Magnus but definitely intrigued, I've seen Angels Envy around but never tried it

Got a bottle of dalwhinnie 15 year to sort my cold that won’t budge, decent/ok hope it grows on me. Have heard good reports on Jamesons, anyone recommend it ?

Just got a bottle of the Port Charlotte Scottish Barley when browsing today. Had most of Buichladdich's regulars before but not this one. Will crack it open on Friday for a snifter.

If you enjoy Laddie 10 and you like peat it should prove a good purchase.
Got a bottle of dalwhinnie 15 year to sort my cold that won’t budge, decent/ok hope it grows on me. Have heard good reports on Jamesons, anyone recommend it ?

Jamesons is ok but I’d take Redbreast or Red Spot over it every time.

Last edited:
Last edited:

Back