Whisky

aye thought I’d give it a go...but despite being armed and ready website crashes and by the time you get a bottle and put card details in it flashes up out of stock.
complete waste of time.

As you say plenty of other quality stuff out there

I may have a spare bottle of the KK if you want one. I'm awaiting confirmation but it seems one store has reserved me 2 bottles rather than the 1 I requested.

I may have a spare bottle of the KK if you want one. I'm awaiting confirmation but it seems one store has reserved me 2 bottles rather than the 1 I requested.

If that's the case tremendous ….I will try the odd remaining place in the meantime. If successful will let you know, if not and you do have a spare bottle I'd be more than happy to buy it from you 👍
Opened 2 new ones last night. Really enjoyed the Arran 10, not so much the Edradour 10 tbh.

Is the Edradour the OB or the Signatory Indy bottle ?
I do prefer the Signatory bottle.

Arran 10 is great value, as are most of their range.
Highly recommend the cask strength sherry bottle

Last edited:
If that's the case tremendous ….I will try the odd remaining place in the meantime. If successful will let you know, if not and you do have a spare bottle I'd be more than happy to buy it from you 👍

Just the OB.

C gars had it at the time I posted the link, had upped the price to £70 like

I've just paid for the reserved bottles so confirmed that I have an extra KK.
Opened 2 new ones last night. Really enjoyed the Arran 10, not so much the Edradour 10 tbh.

I bought the TWE Ballechin 14yo they released earlier this week. Really got into Ballechin recently after never really giving it much attention previously.

If anyone fancies trying a quite exceptional bourbon then the Whisky Exchange have Blanton's currently in stock. It's a toppa like IMO

That sample you sent me was very nice indeed....seen lately they get a bit stick about their pricing but seems nearly everything going up in price.

Think the one you sent was a straight from the barrel ?

Last edited:
That sample you sent me was very nice indeed....seen lately they get a bit stick about their pricing but seems nearly everything going up in price.

Think the one you sent was a straight from the barrel ?
Nor mate it was the single barrel, same as the one in that link. Lovely

Got a few bottles in now so went down the route of buying some samples. Not cheap by any means but looking forward to trying stuff I'd never buy on a whim in a 70cl bottle. Couple of Japanese ones in there which I'm looking forward to trying
Got a few bottles in now so went down the route of buying some samples. Not cheap by any means but looking forward to trying stuff I'd never buy on a whim in a 70cl bottle. Couple of Japanese ones in there which I'm looking forward to trying

Last few nights decided to finish off a few Islay bottles including the elements of Islay Peat full proof bottle.

forgot how much I enjoy it....big clove finish which I love.

Do hate 50CL bottles but at £35 ish I can live with it.

just about to order another one or two 👍

Back