Whisky

Anyone tried the glenfidditch IPA I love IPA and I like whisky but can’t decide if I should try the experiment

One of only 3 bottles I’ve ever poured down the sink. Chichibu have had some successful IPA releases, unfortunately they aren’t the cheapest.

if you wanted to try an IPA cask whisky, Jameson’s have released one that is circa £25 per bottle.

Last edited:
pop onto Lidl and see if they’ve any of the Islay 16 year old....having looked at Asda online I’d prefer that
I’ll give a nod for the glen marnoch from Aldi (never tried Lidl’s Ben bracken but I’d imagine it’s the same stuff). Much better than any of the £25 range branded bottles

Thanks. I knew about Tyndrum and I checked their site. Did you get a bottle? The information about the release seems a little scant.

Yes I did...been checking all sites the last few days having missed batch 1....just by chance clicked on Royal Mile and saw it...

Put post straight up.
Think all stocks went to stockists midweek so just depends when each one puts their stock online

Last edited:
Yes I did...been checking all sites the last few days having missed batch 1....just by chance clicked on Royal Mile and saw it...

Put post straight up.
Think all stocks went to stockists midweek so just depends when each one puts their stock online
I got one thanks to your post mate 👍 Tyndrum and Nickolls and Perks already sold out of theirs I'm afraid, that's where I was looking to get one from originally. I looked at RMW yesterday but they didn't have them for sale then, pleased I caught your post when I did

I got one thanks to your post mate 👍 Tyndrum and Nickolls and Perks already sold out of theirs I'm afraid, that's where I was looking to get one from originally. I looked at RMW yesterday but they didn't have them for sale then, pleased I caught your post when I did

Didn't even notice it appear on Tynedrum...that was where I thought I'd have more chance

Back