Whisky

Tamdhu Batch Strength or 15yo, Glendronach 15yo Revival, Aberlour A'bunadh are possibilities too. Depends whether your want sherry cask or something else.

All good shouts...the A'bundah occasionally comes up for £50 which is still cracking value as are the other two.

Last edited:
bought a bottle of the that Arran Port cask and the Arran sherry cask...

Up to now still not adding VAT or other charges 👍

Has the Bladnoch 10 now been replaced by the 11 ?

Yeah, I think so. From what I've seen so far the reviews for the 11 don't seem to be as good as the 10.

Know Ralfy raves about the ten...might have a mooch about to see if any of the foreign sites have some in.

Looks like the Ardnamurchin second release out the next day or two
Great minds think alike just bought a bottle here £53 £4 delivery

Was trying to order some sample bottles and seems quite a few of the places I normally use have very little or no stock

bit weird...all UK based :eek:

Got a fair few samples to try so might polish some off and re use....4 weeks since last drink and must say looking forward to a dram or three

Know Ralfy raves about the ten...might have a mooch about to see if any of the foreign sites have some in.
I love the 10, my favourite whisky last year and I never thought I'd say that about a lowland unpeated!
I popped in to Wine Chambers in Tynemouth just before Christmas and he had 4 bottles looking a bit dusty and unloved so I re-homed them ;)
It just suits my flavour profile though, I love a good bourbon cask but am a bit meh about most sherry casks, particularly speysides.
We've all got our unique preferences though - others may not rate it.
It would seem bonkers to phase out the 10 when the 11 is a completely different product.
Bladnoch went into administration in 2014 before geting taken over again in 2015 and going back into production in 2017. Maybe the liquidators sold off a lot of the 2010/2011 casks to blenders?

Last edited:
Been tempted by that Knockando 21 since last March when I ordered something from them, you'll have to let me know what it's like... 👍

you would imagine the cheapest 21 year old malt out there...excluding Lidl/Aldi specials
I love the 10, my favourite whisky last year and I never thought I'd say that about a lowland unpeated!
I popped in to Wine Chambers in Tynemouth just before Christmas and he had 4 bottles looking a bit dusty and unloved so I re-homed them ;)
It just suits my flavour profile though, I love a good bourbon cask but am a bit meh about most sherry casks, particularly speysides.
We've all got our unique preferences though - others may not rate it.

Bladnoch went into administration in 2014 before geting taken over again in 2015 and going back into production in 2017. Maybe the liquidators sold off a lot of the 2010/2011 casks to blenders?

I’m not really a lowland unpeated fan either ( not that I’ve had much Lowland to be honest)

might give it a go

Last edited:

Back