Where you going on Hols ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laugh, I don't actually know as a hard fact.

I'm going to Corfu ( and Albania) this summer, and when I chat with others there is a high percentage going to Corfu too.
I’m sure there’s a fair few heading to Corfu Peachy however I recon there’s many more heading to Spain ;)

Someone I know went to Dubrovnik last year and his photos were brilliant. When I started researching, I liked the look of North Croatia better. Pula amphitheatre is supposed to be better than the Colosseum and Porec basilica is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Im going to Slovenia next year & know nothing about the the gaff , however it is a freebie with work so I’m just gonna embrace it & enjoy the ride

Last edited:
aye, but corfu is just one Greek island, Spain is one big country.

A disproportionate number seem to be going to Corfu.

I like that word.
Just picking up on the most popular destination this year comment
Obviously it’s not
Let’s move on

Perth (Aus ) to Calgary. 2week drive back to Vancouver.5 days there then cruise up to Alaska.one week there then down to Seattle for a few days, Hong Kong for a couple of days before home again..... can't wait.

Someone I know went to Dubrovnik last year and his photos were brilliant. When I started researching, I liked the look of North Croatia better. Pula amphitheatre is supposed to be better than the Colosseum and Porec basilica is a UNESCO world heritage site.
You are right about the amphitheatres - absolutely incredible. Check to see if they are any events on, gladiator fights etc.

Already been this year to
Tenerife
Murcia
Villamoura
Rome
Lisbon
Going soon to
Belfast
Birminginham
Lanzarote
And not sure where after that

Status