Where you going on Hols ?

Laugh, I don't actually know as a hard fact.

I'm going to Corfu ( and Albania) this summer, and when I chat with others there is a high percentage going to Corfu too.
I’m sure there’s a fair few heading to Corfu Peachy however I recon there’s many more heading to Spain ;)

Someone I know went to Dubrovnik last year and his photos were brilliant. When I started researching, I liked the look of North Croatia better. Pula amphitheatre is supposed to be better than the Colosseum and Porec basilica is a UNESCO world heritage site.
Im going to Slovenia next year & know nothing about the the gaff , however it is a freebie with work so I’m just gonna embrace it & enjoy the ride

Last edited:
aye, but corfu is just one Greek island, Spain is one big country.

A disproportionate number seem to be going to Corfu.

I like that word.
Just picking up on the most popular destination this year comment
Obviously it’s not
Let’s move on

Perth (Aus ) to Calgary. 2week drive back to Vancouver.5 days there then cruise up to Alaska.one week there then down to Seattle for a few days, Hong Kong for a couple of days before home again..... can't wait.

Someone I know went to Dubrovnik last year and his photos were brilliant. When I started researching, I liked the look of North Croatia better. Pula amphitheatre is supposed to be better than the Colosseum and Porec basilica is a UNESCO world heritage site.
You are right about the amphitheatres - absolutely incredible. Check to see if they are any events on, gladiator fights etc.

Back