Where does your preference lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If John Terry came here I would honestly never go to a game or watch a game until he left.
Despite all his crimes to humanity, he is the brother of the man who caused Dale Roberts, one of our own, to take his own life.
Scum family!!
So because he has a shit family you wouldn't go

Someone who will get the players onside quickly.

It's the nature of the game these days the players hold the power. If they don't want to play for you they won't as we have just witnessed with Moyes.

John Terry's standards!!!! Is this a woosh?
Shagging your marras bird, repeatedly parking in disabled bays, selling trips around your clubs training ground, selling seats in the England captains hospitality box at Wembley, spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds in bookies, pissing on bars? And that's only the stuff that's common knowledge.
No fuckin thanks.
You missed the racism mate

A decent middle of the road manager would do and there are lots of them about..... but since we dont have any decent players and little money to buy them i suggest we need a miracle worker and they dont exist in the long term anyway!......we have had lots of decent managers but never the players to match ...........the rot started when short would not support MONS plans after signing johnstone ............we have been fire fighting ever since!We need to get rid of short and hope beyond hope we can get an owner who wants to take us where our long suffering supporters deserve to be and thats top six of prem.The only thingt that is top class about our club is its support and its about time we had owners and players to match.........
Painted into a corner with that one.

I'd bust the bank and make Dyche an offer he can't refuse.

If John Terry came here I would honestly never go to a game or watch a game until he left.
Despite all his crimes to humanity, he is the brother of the man who caused Dale Roberts, one of our own, to take his own life.
Scum family!!
Remind me Speedy what was that about again?

Shagging your marras bird, repeatedly parking in disabled bays, selling trips around your clubs training ground, selling seats in the England captains hospitality box at Wembley, spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds in bookies, pissing on bars? And that's only the stuff that's common knowledge.
No fuckin thanks.
Anyway, terry hasn't got the badges as far as I know (thank f***)

I'd bust the bank and make Dyche an offer he can't refuse.

Remind me Speedy what was that about again?

Dale Roberts was Horden born and bred, and a friend of mine. I'd known him since the day he was born.
He was best mates and team mates with Paul Terry.
Terry had an affair with Dales partner which eventually caused Dale to take his own life.
For that reason, and the very public reasons known about John Terry, I could never support any member of that family.

No fuckin thanks.
You tell 'em raff lad.

Dale Roberts was Horden born and bred, and a friend of mine. I'd known him since the day he was born.
He was best mates and team mates with Paul Terry.
Terry had an affair with Dales partner which eventually caused Dale to take his own life.
For that reason, and the very public reasons known about John Terry, I could never support any member of that family.
Thanks for reminding me. I knew Dales brother Brad years ago. I remember the story now you've reminded me. I don't think you will have to worry about John Terry coming here, he's a Southern Softie.

A hard grafter of a manager who will bring in hard grafting players, bollocks to all this premiership Nancy shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back