Where does your preference lie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alfred

Striker
Honest hard working manager signing honest hard working players....or a manager with a bit of flair who signs flair players, who may be a bit mercenary or come with a bit of attitude.

Swayed towards the former personally....had a belly full of players with no real love for the club. Would love to see John Terry instilling his own standards in a team but I'd settle for McInnes as an alternative.

Honest hard working manager signing honest hard working players....or a manager with a bit of flair who signs flair players, who may be a bit mercenary or come with a bit of attitude.

Swayed towards the former personally....had a belly full of players with no real love for the club. Would love to see John Terry instilling his own standards in a team but I'd settle for McInnes as an alternative.
John Terry's standards!!!! Is this a woosh?
Shagging your marras bird, repeatedly parking in disabled bays, selling trips around your clubs training ground, selling seats in the England captains hospitality box at Wembley, spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds in bookies, pissing on bars? And that's only the stuff that's common knowledge.
No fuckin thanks.

After much consideration and going over the names all week, I'd go with Pearson. My reasoning, he's enough of a big heed not to be intimidated by any senior players that might be still hanging around the place and he doesn't (from what I've seen) play overly defensive football. Yes, he's a bit of a tosser, but if he got off to a good start, then at least he'd be our tosser. I don't envy Bain and co, whoever they go with will be lucky to get 30% approval on here.

John Terry's standards!!!! Is this a woosh?
Shagging your marras bird, repeatedly parking in disabled bays, selling trips around your clubs training ground, selling seats in the England captains hospitality box at Wembley, spunking hundreds of thousands of pounds in bookies, pissing on bars? And that's only the stuff that's common knowledge.
No fuckin thanks.

To be honest, I dont care what any player does off the pitch as long they perform and play with heart and desire for our club.

Obviously draw the line at breaking the law but banging birds and being pissed is nothing any bloke worth his salt hasn't done at some point in their lives. Terry may be a prize c#Nt but he was an loyal to Chelsea and put his body on the line to make sure his team won.

To be honest, I dont care what any player does off the pitch as long they perform and play with heart and desire for our club.

Obviously draw the line at breaking the law but banging birds and being pissed is nothing any bloke worth his salt hasn't done at some point in their lives. Terry may be a prize c#Nt but he was an loyal to Chelsea and put his body on the line to make sure his team won.
You don't shag your mates' birds when you are the team captain. Bad for morale especially as he'd already had a peek at the willies of the other players...

monk or pearson for me

if the scots lad gets the job, I would wish him well though. I suspect he would get at least two games before the mcinness out posts start

A decent middle of the road manager would do and there are lots of them about..... but since we dont have any decent players and little money to buy them i suggest we need a miracle worker and they dont exist in the long term anyway!......we have had lots of decent managers but never the players to match ...........the rot started when short would not support MONS plans after signing johnstone ............we have been fire fighting ever since!We need to get rid of short and hope beyond hope we can get an owner who wants to take us where our long suffering supporters deserve to be and thats top six of prem.The only thingt that is top class about our club is its support and its about time we had owners and players to match.........

My preference would not let Bain & Short make any appointments they are fuc ing clueless

Someone who'll get the players playing for the badge again and reconnect with the fans. Playing style means fuck all if results are going the right way. Win 1-0 even the other team had more of the ball and more shots etc or play someone off the park but lose? I know what i'd choose

If John Terry came here I would honestly never go to a game or watch a game until he left.
Despite all his crimes to humanity, he is the brother of the man who caused Dale Roberts, one of our own, to take his own life.
Scum family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back