Where do you think we will finish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d be surprised if we finish any higher than 5th with our current squad, but January could shift my opinion.

I have to say, the league is very poor this season and the powers that be should be embarrassed we’re sitting in 7th spot.

Need to see if we can string a few results together this month. If we can, a decent festive period and a bit of tinkering in January might see us comfortably in the play-off places and possibly even mounting a push for automatic promotion.

If we can't, January might be too late, and we'll struggle to reach the play-offs without a bit of surgery.

Not a big fan of these cup games, but they may help build a little momentum and then the Bristol Rovers game is massive for us.

Easily top, we have been so poor upto now, when it clicks we will rise and rise, as others fade away we will steamroll them around January time when all the squads cannot handle all the games, bar our squad

Easily top, we have been so poor upto now, when it clicks we will rise and rise, as others fade away we will steamroll them around January time when all the squads cannot handle all the games, bar our squad
Absolute nutter lol
Absolute nutter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back