Where do you think we will finish?

In order to finish in an automatic promotion place something radical has to happen like going on a pretty long winning streak very soon. To be honest I can't see happening

In order to finish in an automatic promotion place something radical has to happen like going on a pretty long winning streak very soon. To be honest I can't see happening

My biggest concern, we've all seen Sunderland teams promoted at some point kick in to gear, go on a run and get momentum.

I'm not sure I can see the squad we've assembled this season capable of doing that based on what I've seen so far... everything crossed that it does click soon tho!

2nd-4th for me. We're in the playoffs more or less now and we surely can't get much worse. Had a bad run, got rid of manager, have money to spend in Jan by looks of it.
Surely we can't be far away from the automatic places? It's not like Ipswich/Pboro are winning every game is it?

Yet they have still lost the same amount of games as we have, they've also conceded more goals as well.
Their strikers better keep their scoring rates up.
Yet we couldn’t score against them

I think PP's setting about things well, but the strikers are what they are, at least until January.

But - it's a weaker league this year, and we should have money available in January, so I'll go for Ipswich 1 and Sunderland 2.

Can't see us even making the play-offs without a whole new team in January. Time to dig deep into whatever new funds there may be. You never know, somebody might pay us thirty-bob for Grigg!

Back