Where can I buy SAFC wallpaper?

SuperK3V

Reserve Squad
Decorating the bedrooms and the bairn wants his to have SAFC paper but I can't find any on the internet, even SAFC.com.

Anyone recently bought any and know where I can go?

With this company you can upload any image you want and the dimensions of the wall and they will make it in to wallpaper for you.

Great quality and not that expensive, considering. Endless SAFC related possibilities, think wider than the crest - literally any photo with high enough resolution can be done.

Custom Wallpaper - Design Your Own Mural - Photowall

Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image

Shit ballsed up the addition to the example photo. Scroll in you'll get the idea.

Last edited:
I had some, but it just wouldn't stay up *boom/tish*

Reminds me of the 'WallBangers' thread from a few years ago - didn't go well for the owner of the company as far as I can remember.

Decorating the bedrooms and the bairn wants his to have SAFC paper but I can't find any on the internet, even SAFC.com.

Anyone recently bought any and know where I can go?

Rather than going for the stripes have you considered aerial posters of Roker Park and the Stadium of Light?

Roker Park picture is in this thread, SAFC - Wallpaper

And you could do a search for a similar Stadium of Light one. Maybe frame them up or get them printed to cover as much wall as possible. The Roker one is brilliant.

Back