Where can I buy SAFC wallpaper?

What about Sunderland wall art

Logon or register to see this image

I can't view any of those images for some reason.

Rather than going for the stripes have you considered aerial posters of Roker Park and the Stadium of Light?

Roker Park picture is in this thread, SAFC - Wallpaper

And you could do a search for a similar Stadium of Light one. Maybe frame them up or get them printed to cover as much wall as possible. The Roker one is brilliant.
Thanks mate, I'll have a look.

Last edited:
With this company you can upload any image you want and the dimensions of the wall and they will make it in to wallpaper for you.

Great quality and not that expensive, considering. Endless SAFC related possibilities, think wider than the crest - literally any photo with high enough resolution can be done.

Custom Wallpaper - Design Your Own Mural - Photowall

Shit ballsed up the addition to the example photo. Scroll in you'll get the idea.
Thanks mate, exactly what I'm looking for and your examples give food for thought.

I might get every room done!

Thanks mate, exactly what I'm looking for and your examples give food for thought.

I might get every room done!
They're a really good company and the quality is great, should be about 200 sheets for a wall and they send the paste included. One small word of caution, you have to get the first drop bang on because it's not a repeating pattern so if the first drop is not exactly vertical then the whole thing will tilt down (or up) across the wall.

Did it myself,shakey start,looked like i didn't want to be there,had a break,started again and got a bit better but the end result wasnt good
The was 2016 mind you

Back