Where are you from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parents from Easington. Dad joined navy so have lived around naval ports most of life. Born in Scotland but as a small child you follow your dads team and I wouldn't change that for the world . 47 now. Would love to be living and breathing it every week like most of you lot. Live about a mile from fratton park so nice to finally get above them. Hopefully there to stay!

Born and raised in Reading, now live in Kent...my grandad used to build ships
In Sunderland, my dad grew up in Roker...they moved to Hong Kong, then settled back in Portsmouth...and my dad ended up in Reading...

I’ve always supported Sunderland....never even crossed my mind support anyone else...school was interesting being the only kid out of about 700 who supported the lads and got in a few scrapes because of it....as many have said, Sunderland gets in your blood no matter what your background is...FTM

Born Edgware, NW London.

Raised in Maidstone, lived/worked abroad for a good few years.

But as my flag states.....

FTM is all that matters( wish I had a Wearside accent though;)).

Lucky bastard;):lol:
I'm from up here, but because I lived down there for so long, my vowels are all over the shop :lol:

Does it matter if you are from Sunderland or not ? I live in Sunderland , support Sunderland and have a season ticket but I am not from Sunderland. Does that make me a mag cockney Manc etc ? Certain people on here obviously think to be one of us requires you to speak a certain way !!? BOLLOX !
Just saying .
Dunno , where you from?

Does it matter if you are from Sunderland or not ? I live in Sunderland , support Sunderland and have a season ticket but I am not from Sunderland. Does that make me a mag cockney Manc etc ? Certain people on here obviously think to be one of us requires you to speak a certain way !!? BOLLOX !
Just saying .
Examples.

You didn’t tell us where you are from. I don’t know anyone who thinks you need to speak a certain way. As a matter of fact it’s like the League of Nations at Sunderland games. Cockney bastards, Yorkshire twats, Scottish wankers, Midland arseholes and Geordie bellends like me. One big happy family
OP being a bell. Must be bored.

Born in Littlethorpe hospital, Easington Colliery and brought up in a Sunderland supporting family. Work has taken me all over the world (yeah, look at me!) but never forgot who and what I am.

Born and bred in Co Durham with a dozen or so years in Yorkshire. Kids born down there but we all live up here now and are all season card holders.

Born Sunderland, brought up in Washington/Birtley.
'92er?:lol::lol:;)

Eeeee, i were born n bred in Accrington, drank mi milk till I were 17 then left there in 1980 to go to Nottingham to University.

Lived all over for 10 years till 1990 when I landed in Sunderland and have never left.

I consider myself a Mackem but no one else does.
Where has the OP given examples of his post?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back