Where are you from ?

Chops1971

Subs Bench
Does it matter if you are from Sunderland or not ? I live in Sunderland , support Sunderland and have a season ticket but I am not from Sunderland. Does that make me a mag cockney Manc etc ? Certain people on here obviously think to be one of us requires you to speak a certain way !!? BOLLOX !
Just saying .

You didn’t tell us where you are from. I don’t know anyone who thinks you need to speak a certain way. As a matter of fact it’s like the League of Nations at Sunderland games. Cockney bastards, Yorkshire twats, Scottish wankers, Midland arseholes and Geordie bellends like me. One big happy family

My birth certificate has West Hartlepool, Co Durham indelibly printed on it.

However, I lived most of my adult life in that London.

I'm back up here now :cool:

Make of that what you will.​

Last edited:
That’s another thing the Newcastle mafia took away.... a Sunderland persons birth right of being from County Durham, turning it from a proud independent town into a secondary dependant town through lack of inward investment.

Dad was from sunderland and moved south. I was born and Grew up in Surrey/South London. I'm sunderland till I die. No choice about it. I go to games at the sol and won't hide my accent because I'm not from Sunderland. But love the club and if anyone tells me that I'm not a fan cos I'm not from Sunderland they can fuck right off.
Good lad.

Back