Where are all the Surrender Monkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

They should kna not to give up on us

Knew we'd always turn it around

I though it we were dead and buried, but 2 tremendous results have gave us more than a fighting chance. f***ing pathetic threads like this btw.
3 tremendous results
Going to Stoke & getting a point no easy feat considering Stoke just battered Spurs

I just dont get it. Yes we have been shite this season, but I would never give up, f***ing never. Some people on here seem to love the thought we will fail, circling like vultures, waiting to say I told you so

Haway the Lads, another massive game next week

They should kna not to give up on us

Knew we'd always turn it around

3 tremendous results
Going to Stoke & getting a point no easy feat considering Stoke just battered Spurs
Absolutely mate. Look, I know some go ott on here, but the way some make out that it's anyone who thought we were down is just wrong. I thought we were gone, but I still care deeply about my club. That is why the emotional reactions come out. Coming away from the palace and villa games, I would question the sanity of anyone who thought we would be ok. Still a long way to go imo and bumping threads and coming out with bollocks like this, is all just a bit pathetic. No one wants to see us struggle and go down, simple as that.

Tbf hank as well, you think we will win every game, so how often must you and others who think the same of been wrong?

Tell ya's what, I'll play along. All who thought we would be ok,
wow wish I was you, all men wish they were and all women want you in them. You are a cut above everyone else and we all bow to your superiority. Anyone who dared see things differently, pale in the shadow of your greatness and you must care about SAFC more than any other. More bollocks like this to keep you propped on your high horse.

Meanwhile back in the real world, thousands upon thousands of us, will turn up on Saturday to get behind our club like they always do, through real thick and thin and cheer the club they love on and want to see to well. Just hoping their team can carry on this very unexpected form and turn Leicester over, to hopefully keep their club in the premiership, that looked very unlikely literally a couple of weeks ago to any rational person.

Haway the lads!!!!!

If we still needed points going into our final 2 games I would still have believed we had a chance because quite simply we would have.

All the evidence was there for us to get the points we needed. A new manager who'd invigorated the players, last season's heroics in the league and cup. This team can win big games when it comes to the crunch. We won't get beat next week either!

I put money on draws for us and Burnley yesterday, pity I wasn't braver :)

Football is a game where the best team on paper doesn't always win. It's what makes it great.

Not a surrender monkey just worried and nervous about our club being relegated,no one saw that result coming yesterday.

Tell ya's what, I'll play along. All who thought we would be ok,
wow wish I was you, all men wish they were and all women want you in them. You are a cut above everyone else and we all bow to your superiority. Anyone who dared see things differently, pale in the shadow of your greatness and you must care about SAFC more than any other. More bollocks like this to keep you propped on your high horse.

Meanwhile back in the real world, thousands upon thousands of us, will turn up on Saturday to get behind our club like they always do, through real thick and thin and cheer the club they love on and want to see to well. Just hoping their team can carry on this very unexpected form and turn Leicester over, to hopefully keep their club in the premiership, that looked very unlikely literally a couple of weeks ago to any rational person.

Haway the lads!!!!!

We will get beat on Saturday.

I thought we were gone. My hat is off to Dick and the Lads for the last three results. Let's hope we can beat Leicester and finish the job.

I don't think we will now. Leicester are the new darlings, have won their last gazillion games against the best teams in Europe, media wanking all over them, Pearson is a tactical genius etc etc

Our lot seem to have some desire and resilience-we would have folded in the past under Everton pressure yesterday. I actually think we'll do them and do them easily.

Last edited:
Not sure mate tbh. That's the thing with the results bat the bottom lately. I certainly wouldn't be surprised to see hull get a result at spurs. I still look at Leicester and think where's all the good players? But the run they're on, they deserve plenty of credit. Threads like this are daft really, as it could easily change again Saturday very easily. That's not being a surrender monkey, just what anyone with a bit common sense can see. Hopefully Leicester can't keep this run up, as they're still not a great side imo. Can see a draw personally, then if hull get a result, it all comes down to the last week. I'll be worried if we go into the last week needing points tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back