Where are all the Surrender Monkeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I though it we were dead and buried, but 2 tremendous results have gave us more than a fighting chance. f***ing pathetic threads like this btw.
No they aren't just highliting the fannys that throw the towel in as soon as the shit hits the fan

We are not safe, far from it

But we were never "down for certain" as some people had us. We weren't even in the bottom 3 and we were down, with no hope, ffs
I gave up this time I just couldn't see where the next point was coming from.

I'm f***ing ecstatic to be in this position,when the second went in me dad was in the garden having a tab and he heard me going batshit from 20 feet away.

I must have missed the part where we are safe?

I honestly don't get these threads man, people don't have the same positive outlook as far as Sunderland goes. It's engrained in supporting us as false dawn may as well be our motto.

Its got fekk all about being safe ............its about supporting your club through thick and thin and not reaching for the fekkin white flag at the first opportunity !

No they aren't just highliting the fannys that throw the towel in as soon as the shit hits the fan
Sorry but they are really. No one wants to see their team struggle and let's face it, we were showing very little that we would then win back to back games. Everyone who supports SAFC will be very happy tonight, but some would rather jump on their imaginary high horse and try show how they believe they are a better supporter than someone else. That's how it comes across to me. I thought we were going down, but I wasn't happy about it. Over the moon we won today, just like every other SAFC supporter. I would still be there paying my money on season card and away games, regardless of what division we are in. Still thought we were as good as down. Never been happier to be wrong.

Its got fekk all about being safe ............its about supporting your club through thick and thin and not reaching for the fekkin white flag at the first opportunity !
First opportunity? Where you been the last few years. First opportunity my hairy arse man.

Also, through thick and thin? Grow up man. Saying stuff on a message board has Fuck all to do with that. Turning up in our thousands week after week, to support your club. Spending your hard earned money and time going to games. That's supporting you club through thick and thin, not giving an opinion on if we will stay up or go down on an internet message board. I thought we were fucked, based on what was happening in front of my eyes. We have done well the last few games and I'm chuffed to bits. Get of your self proclaimed imaginary high horse man.

Last edited:
Sorry but they are really. No one wants to see their team struggle and let's face it, we were showing very little that we would then win back to back games. Everyone who supports SAFC will be very happy tonight, but some would rather jump on their imaginary high horse and try show how they believe they are a better supporter than someone else. That's how it comes across to me. I thought we were going down, but I wasn't happy about it. Over the moon we won today, just like every other SAFC supporter. I would still be there paying my money on season card and away games, regardless of what division we are in. Still thought we were as good as down. Never been happier to be wrong.

First opportunity? Where you been the last few years. First opportunity my hairy arse man.

Also, through thick and thin? Grow up man. Saying stuff on a message board has Fuck all to do with that. Turning up in our thousands week after week, to support your club. Spending your hard earned money and time going to games. That's supporting you club through thick and thin, not giving an opinion on if we will stay up or go down on an internet message board. I thought we were fucked, based on what was happening in front of my eyes. We have done well the last few games and I'm chuffed to bits. Get of your self proclaimed imaginary high horse man.
Your opinion
Would rather be glass half full meeself
Seen it last year & this year again , championship threads & all that shite
Bunch of fannys need to grow a pair

Odd one as I had given up after palace more so on here and convos with me dad and mates but usually I'm the first one out of the trench blah blah blah but dunno just felt different until the Southampton game, had a Barney with a limp wristed prick slagging the team off after a few mins and I got me fight back!

Fuckin bouncing Dick has got us standing up to attention

This is typical Sunderland, just when you think it's time to accept the inevitable you then get a shot of something in the arm which gives you a great buzz and more hope.
Ive mentioned before that Dick is ramming the message home and our lads are taking this so far right to the hilt and now seem to be enjoying it.

Sorry fella but that a mess of a reply!What's the point in your eyes of coming on a message board and winging and moaning all the time........ were shit were down lets all see how fekkin brilliant i am ...its a fekkin race to see who posts first following a defeat...........i see no value in it but you obviously do! lets do a deal fella i will try to grow up if you and your cohorts stop posting such unhelpful and negative bollocks!

See this is a fair one. You're confident but you don't feel the need to say look at me I'm git class cos I haven't given up.
works both ways then surely?

it seems fine to whine like fuck on here but dare be positive and you are dilusional.

strange.

Very surprised there was any considering last season. "Fool me once..." etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back