Whens the proper cricket back?

Looking forward to my final days viewing of this season next Sunday for day 1 of Surrey vs Warwickshire.

Annoying that it’s the only remaining day on a weekend. Poor that of the 12 days of cricket Surrey have left, 11 are mid-week!

Looking forward to my final days viewing of this season next Sunday for day 1 of Surrey vs Warwickshire.

Annoying that it’s the only remaining day on a weekend. Poor that of the 12 days of cricket Surrey have left, 11 are mid-week!
Still get a good crowd. Everyone 'works from home' in that there London so should be able to nip down during work hours.

Is he still playing?
Well yes, he is the captain on our national cricket team who recently won the T20 World Cup and I imagine he will be playing tonight for the England team after been top run scorer in the hundred.

What have thought you would have known that that?

A cricket person on a cricket board knowing whether the England captain and best ever white ball cricketer the country has ever produced is still playing is something I thought any person even remotely interested in cricket would know

Last edited:
Well yes, he is the captain on our national cricket team who recently won the T20 World Cup and I imagine he will be playing tonight for the England team after been top run scorer in the hundred.

What have thought you would have known that that?

A cricket person on a cricket board knowing whether the England captain and best ever white ball cricketer the country has ever produced is still playing is something I thought any person even remotely interested in cricket would know
Person on the cricket liking cricket but has no interest in T20 or that other one.

Back