Whens the proper cricket back?

Been on such a lull since the end of the ashes with just the one day cup to watch.

Soon my friend, very soon ;).

Let's hope one of the gang finds it an easier task to find the Riverside ground than they did finding Gosforth's ground a couple of weeks ago.:lol:
Looking forward to hearing the full story though. Pretty sure all the gang can find the riverside mind, except maybe sleeping beauty
Oh yessssssssssssss. Keys in the fruit bowl party ?
Only if my dreams were to come true.

Last edited:
Aye been horrendous watching Jos Buttler these last few weeks, the best white ball cricketer this country has ever produced and possibly the most watchable cricketer in the world
Red ball enthusiasts probably don't find it watchable - I don't. Each to his own. Red ball cricket remains cricket's main revenue stream through test match gate receipts and TV revenue.

Red ball enthusiasts probably don't find it watchable - I don't. Each to his own. Red ball cricket remains cricket's main revenue stream through test match gate receipts and TV revenue.
All about opinions but the bloke I mentioned is one of the most watchable and entertaining cricketers this country has ever seen, I think that widely accepted tbh

Not good enough for test cricket through:)
Yeah that’s right, certainly not lived up to the hope his brilliant talent possesses.

Although average not bad mind.

But hey let’s find a angle to criticize our best white ball cricketer ever, who is recognized amongst his peers as a freak of a talent and played a massive role in both the successes of us been world champions in both white ball formats

Yeah that’s right, certainly not lived up to the hope his brilliant talent possesses.

Although average not bad mind.

But hey let’s find a angle to criticize our best white ball cricketer ever, who is recognized amongst his peers as a freak of a talent and played a massive role in both the successes of us been world champions in both white ball formats
It's just banter. Actually surprised he hasn't been given another chance since Bazball.
Seems a genuinely good guy does Buttler.

It's just banter. Actually surprised he hasn't been given another chance since Bazball.
Seems a genuinely good guy does Buttler.
Yeah would not be surprised if they have asked him as would have been nice to see how he would have thrived under this new regime which seems brilliant at giving the players the freedom to go and play their natural game

Back