Whenever anyone says we're crap and deluded..

Status
Not open for further replies.

It says top flight table, weve been a top flight club for the last decade. We would still be a better attraction than 50% of the premier league if we sorted out finances out.
100%

If you were an ambitious, stable, financially secure club, you'd be a bigger draw than Brighton, Bournemouth, Burnley, Crystal Palace, Stoke, Swansea, Watford, West Brom, and whomever else we come up with.

Only left Southampton out because they're such a well run club at the minute.

Yes I will do that. That will conclusively shut them up.

Its called being able to walk before you run.

You arent even a stable premier league side at the moment, the past decade has been relegation and relegation battles. To then think you should be top 4 is deluded.

You're right it would be deluded, but no Newcastle fan i know thinks, or expects we should be there.
But they all want to be there.

f***ing hell man. Clutching at straws. We've done fuck all in a very very long time. Yes we have a good history but as stated it's a lifetime ago.
No one gives a shit about the past. It's condemned to history, nice to look back on but it's not relevant in our quest for success today !

You're right it would be deluded, but no Newcastle fan i know thinks, or expects we should be there.
But they all want to be there.

Every clubs fans want to be there.

You expect to be there. Its took Spurs 10 years of slow progression to get where they are. You expect it after one good season when you finished 5th. You were a force in the 90s but thats nearly 25 year ago. You are a long way from challenging at that level again but if you dont get a top 8 finish in the next 3 seasons your fans will be calling for Rafa or Ashley to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back