When will genuine PANIC set in?

Is giving Doddy the gig 'til the end of the season set in stone? Surely if we become suddenly attached to the stragglers at the wrong end of the table Speakman will have to pull the plug on the junior solicitors team and bring in somebody like Big Sam to save us yet again.
And at which point will the fans push the PANIC button themselves and demand DOF change?
No points from Norwich and Leicester will have most in cardiac arrest whilst the young players might just crumble.
Big Sam Christ on a Bike, Redidy as his assistant.

The last years some of the fans have the club they so richly deserve.

I’m majorly concerned that if we sell our best players and continue on the path that we are heading, we will end up in a relegation fight next season.

Speakman had to be peddled asap. The players he has brought in over the last 12 months have almost all been absolutely shocking.
That is brcause money has taken over from stats which was only a facade anyway. cheapest players on lowest wages. I will br tiresom and quote Bill Shankley again.”Buy Second Divisiion players and you get a Second Division team. The powers that be are not even looking at Second Divisision anymore. They are trying to con supporters that the head coach can work miricles with inferior materials, you can’t.

Last edited:
I’m majorly concerned that if we sell our best players and continue on the path that we are heading, we will end up in a relegation fight next season.

Speakman had to be peddled asap. The players he has brought in over the last 12 months have almost all been absolutely shocking.
From his last three windows of signings, only Ekwah and Bellingham get regular starts in the first team. Rusyn is starting to get a bit of a run, but he's hardly setting the world on fire. Some of the signings may well come good in a couple of seasons, but what good is that when we're shifting on our other talent?

It will end up with us treading water at best, and a relegation fight at worst.

Back