Wheeler Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.

good on ed. it's outgrown what it started out as and turned into shit since they went to america.
i always thought it was more a show for the experienced tinkerer fettling stuff than the later full on restorations.

Sounds like the new show producers wanted to reduce the workshop parts of the show. Which sort of goes against the whole point of it.

Sounds like the new show producers wanted to reduce the workshop parts of the show. Which sort of goes against the whole point of it.
i agree. there's an episode on now with the mazda rx rotary.
the last couple of series' reminded me of american chopper where they just chucked a load of cash at a car/bike and made it look shiny and pretty instead of getting their hands dirty.

Loved the earlier series of Wheeler Dealers especially when they stepped them up to the hour programmes. The yank guided stuff fell off a cliff like. Mike, although knowledgeable about the market was always somewhat irritating, Edd was great and his passion for engineering was always evident. Personally I'd really like to see him head up a re-launch of "A Car is Born". A programme I loved despite that annoying vet twat Mark Evans!

Loved the earlier series of Wheeler Dealers especially when they stepped them up to the hour programmes. The yank guided stuff fell off a cliff like. Mike, although knowledgeable about the market was always somewhat irritating, Edd was great and his passion for engineering was always evident. Personally I'd really like to see him head up a re-launch of "A Car is Born". A programme I loved despite that annoying vet twat Mark Evans!
Get him on top gear wondering around Ferrari's workshop or something.

Not sure how sad this sounds but I got up early one Xmas morning saw Wheeler Dealers was on all day, watched most of them other than opening presents and having me dinner.

I can understand why Edd would want to leave with them not concentrating on what is the main crux of the show for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back