Wheeler Dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few videos yesterday, he was doing a bit of facebook live to answer questions, and it seems like it was his call - although they didn't have have someone else lined up quickly......

I'd say it is a good time to get out really, the show is really stale now. It needed changing, and they have tried - although not anything that's made it better.

good on ed. it's outgrown what it started out as and turned into shit since they went to america.
i always thought it was more a show for the experienced tinkerer fettling stuff than the later full on restorations.
This tbh, for all I love the yank motors it's the idea of affording a bit of a heap and transforming it without breaking the bank that originally appealed, in the first couple of series it was buying a Mini for £650, spending £500 and a bit of Edd know-how and making £500 when they flogged it, all doable in real life to a certain extent, while still very watchable it lost it's grass roots appeal ages ago imo.

This tbh, for all I love the yank motors it's the idea of affording a bit of a heap and transforming it without breaking the bank that originally appealed, in the first couple of series it was buying a Mini for £650, spending £500 and a bit of Edd know-how and making £500 when they flogged it, all doable in real life to a certain extent, while still very watchable it lost it's grass roots appeal ages ago imo.
Making £500 quid but Ed doing 3 weeks work on it. :lol:
I have noticed they've started to put the amount of man hours on the tot up at the end.

Worse than that Aaron Kaufman has left gas monkey garage. Fast and loud, the best car show on TV, won't be the same without him and his beard.

You're kidding! :eek: That won't be the same either then :cry:
Aye the new series is on on a Monday and Monday gone there he told Richard he was leaving immediately, no notice. Google it you can read his reasons for going which was about having to do short time scale builds to suit the TV company.

Aye the new series is on on a Monday and Monday gone there he told Richard he was leaving immediately, no notice. Google it you can read his reasons for going which was about having to do short time scale builds to suit the TV company.
I have a couple to watch on my planner and haven't caught up yet, just had a Google and apparently he announced in December he was off! Shame as I think AK brought everything together.

What a shit show it is

Mike Brewer buys a shit car for 2K that would be worth 7k if it was in mint condition

That lanky prick completely rebuilds it which would cost any layman about 5k any day of the week

He sells the car for 6.5k making a 'profit' of 4.5k

Fuck off man you cockney ****

Quite liked wheeler dealers, just doing up normal everyday cars in the main, went a bit shit in America but overall was a great show

No problem ,you hit 70 can't remember a thing and watch them all again in your Nursing home

What a shit show it is

Mike Brewer buys a shit car for 2K that would be worth 7k if it was in mint condition

That lanky prick completely rebuilds it which would cost any layman about 5k any day of the week

He sells the car for 6.5k making a 'profit' of 4.5k

Fuck off man you cockney ****
You love watching stuff you don't like

So if they are cutting the time spent showing work being done in the garage then this must mean lots more onscreen time for Mike Brewer - surely no one can argue that this can be anything but a great and universally popular move!! :lol::lol:

No problem ,you hit 70 can't remember a thing and watch them all again in your Nursing home

You love watching stuff you don't like
I do, I like the cars but the notion of any viewers going around doing the same thing as old Mike is a bit far fetched

So if they are cutting the time spent showing work being done in the garage then this must mean lots more onscreen time for Mike Brewer - surely no one can argue that this can be anything but a great and universally popular move!! :lol::lol:
He's a horrible shitbag like

He's a horrible shitbag like

Definition of a sad and badly aging hipster. He's one of those blokes that deep downy knows he's a lard arse but choses to ignore it, especially when buying clothes. The sort who buys the slim fit stuff in size 40 waist, 29 leg!!

It only ever took an hour to do all that work,including adverts.Engine out and in sometimes.

Fully chassis replacement on that Morgan iirc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back