What's

• Thread starter Andy Reids Love Chil
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching for my first, but hit some wonderful fowers at the weekend.

Hit the balcony of the pavilion at Consett a couple of times but never won the over-the-roof challenge. Also managed to get it into the neighbours garden at Lanchester. All with my trademark slog/pull over square.

Hit one into the car park at bill quay, off the toe of the bat. Also hit one out of silky onto the road, think it ended up in the car park on the other side.

Only hit one in my life. At Ryhope (very short boundary). It took me about 10000 swings to hit it, mind.

Edd can verify this almost unbelievable feat of mine.

Hit one into the car park at bill quay, off the toe of the bat. Also hit one out of silky onto the road, think it ended up in the car park on the other side.

Was that your 20 over 50 game where I was down to bat at 3 and didn't get in?

I might forget that game ..... eventually.

Never hit one in 8 seasons of playing, in my defence I started playing at 11 and could barely hit the ball off the square for 5 years.

I hit one in an indoor like once, straight as a die, shame the boundary was only about 14 yards away.

Only hit one in my life. At Ryhope (very short boundary). It took me about 10000 swings to hit it, mind.

Edd can verify this almost unbelievable feat of mine.

I don't remember it:lol:

I've hit a good few sixes only one this season mind and even that was a top edge. Really have no idea what was my biggest I rarely look at it for long enough as I'm usually trying to catch my breath:oops: at a guess probably last season for the teachers at Houghton vs st cuthberts that landed on the otherside of the football pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back