What's this worth?

Well he should go on to have a great career, so it’l surely be worth more then.
Apart from Henderson and Pickford I can’t think of any of our players that’s left who’d bring any money. Or maybe I’m oblivious to people who would buy this shite
I know Charlton sell shirts on this site. George Dobson went for £210 !
Mental, don’t see the point in it meself

Apart from Henderson and Pickford I can’t think of any of our players that’s left who’d bring any money. Or maybe I’m oblivious to people who would buy this shite

Mental, don’t see the point in it meself
There are a lot of shirt collectors out there. 1980's & 90's shirts are highly sought after.

There are a lot of shirt collectors out there. 1980's & 90's shirts are highly sought after.
I could imagine the odd person having a signed shirt up in a bar but wouldn’t imagine a player from Sunderland’s bang average championship season in a game against Leeds would be worth much. Some of the people who’ve bought those Jobe tops for 2k+ are gonna be sorely disappointed in a few years time

There are, but can't imagine prices will go up much for most players if they sell the shirts after pretty much every game, there'll be a lot floating around
That's true , it will kill it if the clubs sell them after every game. We recently sold a shirt for £1,800

Delivered 28 Nov
View order detailsfor order number 13-10841-28148
13-10841-28148

--pauljf3
1£1,849.00£1,857.9526 Nov 2023 at 8.31pm GMT26 Nov
Logon or register to see this image

CHARLTON FOOTBALL SHIRT SIZE LARGE AWAY MATCH WORN ADIDAS EXTREMELY RARE296051944531

Back