What's this worth?

I have managed to buy Jack Clarke's Match Worn Shirt from the Leeds game in December. Its signed and covered in mud, what do you reckon its worth?
Good for charity. Loads on eBay 30 quid usually. Some been on for all season for 60 still unsold.

So keep it then your kids will take it the recycling centre whilst clearing your house out when you've gone my friend.

I’ve bought a few of these in the past. Pay too much.worth Jack shit in all reality. I’ve got Evans,Winchester and Bennette. Framed for the bairn so not a waste in my view,but were bought ti keep not sell. Mind you I always pick the least popular one. Got Bennette on opening bid. Might’ve been 120 or something

Last edited:
Eye of beholder…..lot of these jerseys signed have immediate value if the player does nothing in his career after he or she signs it value heads to zero. Best time sell is while the star is pecking in his/her career unless you find for example a Sunderland Henderson shirt signed that value might continue to rise given he has a very successful career….
Aye, that's what got me when I bought the signed, match worn Adam Johnson poppy shirt from a game against Everton when he'd scored a goal in it. Thought it would go on to be worth loads if he won us something, or did well with England etc. Instead he ended up being a nonce so it's likely worth fuck all now

Back