Whats the crack with Beale not travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Patto dropped some eggy farts on the way down and Beale refused to get on the bus to comeback.

Is he back?
What time is his world class coaching session due to start this morning?
Where's hetton with the answers?

Very poor crack even if he is intending to be with his family.

Thought the unspoken rule was that the squad and management collectively all travel to and from games together.

If it is an emergency then fair enough.

Not sure any of them actually Live in Sunderland Do they?

Must admit never seen any of them in Town End Farm

Patto does, I know Alese lives in Houghton with another player as he me mates neighbour, apparent dead canny and is Alese having a kick about with her bairns, probs why he’s always injured like…

Too self important to go back with the team. It’s the basics he doesn’t even get right. It’s not really showing togetherness if you piss off home without them is it?

I thought Patto and Dan Neil live together.

On stid it sounded like Clarke and Roberts live together and Clarke did the cooking but not sure where.

Ballard said in a recent video something about loving the club and “the city I’m living in” but not sure where that is….

I thought Patto and Dan Neil live together.

On stid it sounded like Clarke and Roberts live together and Clarke did the cooking but not sure where.

Ballard said in a recent video something about loving the club and “the city I’m living in” but not sure where that is….

Patto and Neil don’t live together, AP got a cracking lassie on the go somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back