Whats the crack with Beale not travelling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you purposefully ignore the other part of my post?
No, I didn’t ignore it. As I said Mowbray’s failings don’t mean Beales appointment was a good one. The points you raise are speculative though, Mowbray was increasingly clearly not on board with the model ( right or wrong), and if we’d averaged less than a point a game for another 10 games I don’t think many would be any happier than they are now, many would be absolutely livid in fact.
Probably no more in it than he could fly from Birmingham really easily instead of a four hour coach journey to Sunderland and then a three hour drive to Edinburgh.

Last edited:

Many things about football are very different from real life. It’s clearly the norm for coaches to travel with the squad. The fact I or anyone in an ordinary job in the city we work in don’t travel with colleagues is irrelevant.
the norm yes...but not 100 per cent of the time..
if beale was never travelling with thw sqaud then it would be an issue..not doing it on one occassion is a complete non story

and as edinburgh is a different direction to sunderland..he did what you do,.,
seperated from the wider group at the time he needed to,,

this thing about "all on the team copach to boost morale" is just silliness....giving the players their own headspace is important and they may well have flown there anyway
Edinburgh is a different direction to Sunderland when driving from Birmingham is it? Is it really? Are you sure? Would you like to check that? Are you going via the Wycombe/Marlow area per chance?

Edinburgh is a different direction to Sunderland when driving from Birmingham is it? Is it really? Are you sure? Would you like to check that? Are you going via the Wycombe/Marlow area per chance?
well he wanst driving though was he..he was getting a flight..and you wouldnt get ona flight at birmighham airportto go to edinburgh but stop off at sunderland on the way..go to sunderland or newcastle to get the flight by car is a vastly longer trip in terms of time..

well he wanst driving though was he..he was getting a flight..and you wouldnt get ona flight at birmighham airportto go to edinburgh but stop off at sunderland on the way..go to sunderland or newcastle to get the flight by car is a vastly longer trip in terms of time..
I wouldn’t but then I’d be travelling with the team. Unless there was a special reason not too.

I don’t think you can fly from Newcastle to Edinburgh can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back