What's everyone's plans for Patrick's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

No need to be like that.

Patrick's Day is bigger than Christmas. From Alaska to Australia, people will be celebrating Ireland.

Why the hate?

I agree, Catherine.
Are you Irish like?

What’s hateful about not celebrating someone else’s national day. I don’t get it?

The day all the plastic paddies come out
This. I wonder if they also celebrate Swaziland’s national day?

Last edited:
What have the Irish ever given us apart from Pikeys, the IRA, Graham Norton and a constantly proffered begging bowl?

Don't think about saying Guinness which was started by an Englishman (born in Ireland but still English) and is still owned by a British company!

Great horses, great literature and Dana

No need for the invective

What have the Irish ever given us apart from Pikeys, the IRA, Graham Norton and a constantly proffered begging bowl?

Don't think about saying Guinness which was started by an Englishman (born in Ireland but still English) and is still owned by a British company!

& high blood pressure, by the looks of it.

Pretty much this. The country is a pain in the neck and we should give the northern bit independence.

Nothing special about Ireland except I suppose to the Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back