What would you buy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25315
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
you bastards want Short to spend his money but not one of yer tight bassas want to pump out in SAFC...

Two best days of your life owning a boat. The day you buy it and the day you sell the twat.
Never buy owt that flies, feeds, fooks or floats.......rent it

Scratch that. Too much hassle, I'd just rent when needed or go to a hotel.

Probably buy a bigger house near the centre of Durham. Not next door to students though.
It would be boring going to the same place unless you wanted to move there or live there for part time.

I'd set up a proper centre for rescue animals here in Spain. Dog's predominantly first, then donkeys, horses, badly treated goats. Then reluctantly an annex for cats. I'd endow it with sufficient cash to keep it running. Then off to Morocco and get safe places for street children, maybe get someone to teach them a trade. Friends and family would have their mortgages sorted. A really nice cruise in the Bahamas and then Brazil. In Brazil do myself in with an almighty binge of hookers blow and cocaine. Owt left and I'd pay Rodwells contract off. Jobs a good un.

I'd either get one of them dogs that look like lions. Or reinvest it in 51 million euromillions-lottery tickets mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back