What would you buy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25315
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beach house with loads of land (good sized lawned garden and some farmland/pasture) on the west coast of scotland. Would have some chickens, pigs, sheep and cows. Not to eat, just keep them, and would have rescue donkeys, more dogs, and a tortoise.
A quad bike to get around, and most importantly, a ride on lawnmower.
That would do me.

Two best days of your life owning a boat. The day you buy it and the day you sell the twat.
Was quite interesting listening to Robbie Savage talk about his experience of having them on that podcast he did with Flintoff and Syed. Lost a huge amount of money.

In answer to OP - hookers and blow.

Was quite interesting listening to Robbie Savage talk about his experience of having them on that podcast he did with Flintoff and Syed. Lost a huge amount of money.
My former boss offered to front the fuel cost steaming from sicily to Malta as a guest on a friend's boat. 20k later....

My former boss offered to front the fuel cost steaming from sicily to Malta as a guest on a friend's boat. 20k later....

Have you seen the costs to run a 40 to 45 foot boat? It's ludicrous. Predominantly fuel. You can get a decent 5-10 year old motor yatch for 200k but a few decent runs a year, mooring and insurance would be another 25% of that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back