what will be the form of Beale's demise

I thought Neal was a feeble, cheapskate appointment and he got us promoted with a team full of heart.
I thought Mowbray was a desperate, short-term fill-in, and he got us to the playoffs with the most exciting football we have played in decades.
I'm not about to speculate on Beale because he has a spotty CV, because we know what "an outstanding CV" can mean.
I'm not ignoring two painful 0-3s at the SoL, but he deserves a chance.
And those criticising him for his accent or a small facial blemish should be ashamed of themselves. Really small-minded shit.
I didn’t want Beale, and he still feels like a cheap, disappointing, back-up option. However, as much as some fans may deny it, it really feels as if some would actually love to see him fail, which is really sad.

The club’s off the pitch clusterfuck recently has, somewhat unfairly, turned up the heat on Beale. He’s fair game for criticism for tactics in the mags match, but results under him in the league have been ok.

5. Other. We fall away over the course of the remainder of this season, going on a bad run with a squad which has no options getting knackered and a shit manager who has no answers, and no respect from the players. Finish about 12th. Despite pressure on Beale, Speakman convinces himself and the French Trust Fund Brat that Beale just needs a proper pre-season to mould the team, because he talks like a 'modern' coach. In the summer, we still prioritise poor, cheap, foreign players over players who would take us forward, as well as losing Clarke and maybe Neil and / or Ballard. We're left with a squad of about 35, but no viable first team and results get worse. Crowd turns on Beale by about October. Beale, feeling under pressure and obsessed with his own reputation, starts throwing players under the bus, and complaining about recruitment. French Trust Fund Brat has another hissy fit and tells Speakman to sack Beale. Beale heads off to his next job in League One / Two, we appoint Mike Dodds to try and keep us up.
All he needs is a.proper pre season i reckon.

This is quite a likely scenario. Probably a bit more pessimistic than my own view of just missing out on play offs. But similar demise.

Anyway. HTL and lets hope for 3 points thus evening.

I didn’t want Beale, and he still feels like a cheap, disappointing, back-up option. However, as much as some fans may deny it, it really feels as if some would actually love to see him fail, which is really sad.

The club’s off the pitch clusterfuck recently has, somewhat unfairly, turned up the heat on Beale. He’s fair game for criticism for tactics in the mags match, but results under him in the league have been ok.
Tactics v mags x
Coventry debacle x
Rothrrham debacle x
Second half v preston x

Other than that, hes been spot on.
Loses first 5 games of next years premier league campaign
That would be somewhat of an achievement - just to get to that point. And not than bad an outcome for a play off promotee first season back.

Last edited:
Tactics v mags x
Coventry debacle x
Rothrrham debacle x
Second half v preston x

Other than that, hes been spot on.
Most people gave the team credit for the managing of the game in the second half vs Preston.

Against Rotherham we were shite, yet we did draw (got beat there last year).

Coventry and the mags were poor, but I don’t think you can put it all on Beale.

Most people gave the team credit for the managing of the game in the second half vs Preston.

Against the mags his performance was the equivalent of taking a dive in boxing.

Probably right. But likewise, but a good 1st half v preston and an away win againt hull cant be fully down to him either. Reasonable though it is.

Michael Beale drives his wife's Fiat 500 on drizzle and doesn't understand the technology behind an intermittent wipe and hoofing the twat on speed wipe.

I agree ...but too many on here seemingly just dont want him to succeed....its baffling
Same mis-statement as others - re not acknowledging the difference between not wanting him to succeed and not expecting him to succeed. I'm not seeing many people saying the former. But loads the latter. By saying I expect him to fail, it doesn't mean I don't want to be proven wrong.

Aww well there we go again, the bloody self destuct button again, no compenasating for that....
This entire club needs a bloody clear out,

Last edited:
Well, dust settling since yesterday. I'll stick with my prediction that we just miss out on the play-offs, but he'll be here til October, following a dire start to next season.

That said, a run of 6 defeats remains a viable possibility, and he's off by Easter. Shame if this is the case, as it'll completely ruin our season.

Hope he turns it around, but the the only way I see it is down down down (either quickly or slowly).

Back