What was the point in the November lockdown then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doesn’t seem to have achieved anything re normality.. may have had a positive effect on virus numbers itself.. but to the average person there’s not been a lot of difference on how we’re functioning.

I think the justification for lockdowns has increased since the vacine has been approved and rolled out , in reality lockdowns just buy you time, but now the vacine is available they do make sense.

of course the main reason for the November lock down was to improve track and isolate so that it had a better impact on keeping numbers down

if this was a company and a department was responsible for track and isolate they would be tasked with daily updates and be subject to improvement action plans. Funnily enough BJ doesn’t seem interested , similarly with the non appearance of the tier impact assessment reports that were promised at start of December

Less than a month later and we're back where we started, and now we're going to let households mix over Christmas :lol:
It would have been worse now if we hadn't, so yes, it worked.

Roll on a month and things could be interesting. Thats why the pubs are staying shut over the xmas. Cant have both household mixing and people in pubs. Boris says so....

Lockdowns are killing people but you think they are idiots for reading the brakes? 90,000 homeless kids in London now. People losing their homes all over the shop because of lockdown. Just one example of why they can’t continue. I’m sure you are fine though, I’m alright jack.
Don't know where you disappeared to but you seem to have come back even more crazy than before.

Tbf the North East, South West, Yorkshire, the North West and even the West Midlands have got the numbers right down. The high figures now owe to a relative explosion of cases in London, Kent, Lincolnshire, Essex and the commuter counties.

Less than a month later and we're back where we started, and now we're going to let households mix over Christmas :lol:
We would have had a 3rd lockdown by now if Labour got their way with that circuit breaker they were pushing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back