What was the first vinyl 45 you bought?

It’s true that @Sneech taught me the ‘Prince Charming’ dance, in fact he knew every move in that video off by heart. Every morning he’d troop into school doing Apache cries with a band aid across his nose. The only move he never perfected was the time he foolishly attempted to do the swing on the chandelier at the end. He tried it with his mam’s lampshade which wasn’t so sturdy, resulting in him crashing through the French windows. Blood everywhere as a stray shard had chopped his cock off. Luckily they were able to reattach it. To his head.
French Windows?
🧐

I thought you were from Red house, mate?
The only time he tried to enter Red House he got chased back up towards Witherwack until he tripped over his flares and got caught by the Carley Hill Evil Boys. Ended up being tied to a lamppost next to The Dagmar by his purple Monkeyhouse blazer.

The only time he tried to enter Red House he got chased back up towards Witherwack until he tripped over his flares and got caught by the Carley Hill Evil Boys. Ended up being tied to a lamppost next to The Dagmar by his purple Monkeyhouse blazer.
:eek: Traumatic experience that, imagine having to go through Witherwack, the poor lad.

I thought you were from Red house, mate?
Dear me, whatever gave you that idea?
The Carley Hill Evil Boys 🤣

Monkeyhouse didn't have purple blazers man ya gonk

Last edited:
Dear me, whatever gave you that idea?

The Carley Hill Evil Boys 🤣

Monkeyhouse didn't have purple blazers man ya gonk
Well, I always got the impression you were working class and down with the boys, I didn't take you for a Walter, whereas Min seemed like a posh fop, a Simon le Bon type, but a bit softer, n'that, I didn't realize he was a raggy arsed council estate kid, from north of Marley Potts.

All these cool cats buying Bowie, Dylan etc when they were 8 or 9 year old.

I got Showaddywady Under the moon of love 1976 something like that. Remember it got to Number 1 on the hit parade , so was happy with my contribution. Think it knocked Chicago off its perch.

1st one bought for me was probably Jimmy Osmond who was popular for a time.

Well, I always got the impression you were working class and down with the boys, I didn't take you for a Walter, whereas Min seemed like a posh fop, a Simon le Bon type, but a bit softer, n'that, I didn't realize he was a raggy arsed council estate kid, from north of Marley Potts.
I'm a social chameleon Teed, adaptable to any situation.

One minute I could be begging barefoot with Mini and his band of SR5 pavement pirates, the next playing polo with the SR6 blue bloods on Fulwell Field.

Amazing Grace by The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards. I was 11 and got a portable record player for passing my 11+. It was number one in the charts.

It's not even the worst record I've ever bought. Christ.

Back